Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer is on....

In case you are like me, and have to watch it every year to get in the Christmas mood! :D

channel says FRFM....?

Gee. I hope Santa figures out that Rudolph's nose can come in handy again this year. He almost didn't figure that out last year.

It's on channel 19 here.

FF - FreeForm, never heard of that channel, luckily my remote is voice activated. Just had to say Rudolph. Ha.

In case you are like me, and have to watch it every year to get in the Christmas mood! :D

channel says FRFM....?

it pisses me off that after all these years there are only a small handful of christmas shows and movies worth watching

all the rest really suck

(and we still don't have a base on the moon)

I don't know why the Left hates Rudolph. At least he has a kind heart to find the misfits a home. But Hillary will not do that for them.

https://nypost.com/2016/10/01/clinton-offends-basement-dwelling-millennials-in-leaked-recording/

th
th

channel says FRFM....?
Ba humbug. How many trees did christ cut down then throw away

Christmas is the story of the child you aborted.

Enjoy your cartoon

It always cracked me up that santa was skinny as a rail & the Mrs. kept saying "eat papa EAT...nobody wants a skinny santa" :D

Nothing says Christmas like Ralphie
View attachment 293769

It's a Wonderful Life (by far my favorite and my soft hearted when need be :), hubby's)
A Christmas Story
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
Miracle on 34th Street
A Christmas Carol

and the hubby's favorites

Die Hard
Scrooged

We watch them every year....

Nothing says Christmas like Ralphie
View attachment 293769

It's a Wonderful Life (by far my favorite and my soft hearted when need be :), hubby's)
A Christmas Story
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
Miracle on 34th Street
A Christmas Carol

and the hubby's favorites

Die Hard
Scrooged

We watch them every year....

That scene in It's a Wonderful Life where they are both on the phone to some guy in New York borders on erotic.

Forum List

Back