Rude People

So we went to dinner at a very nice restaurant for what should have been an enjoyable meal. Instead, a man at the next table thought everyone around him should know what he was drinking, what his politics were, what his investments were like and what he thought of celebrities from arnold schwarzenneger to mike blumberg.

i wanted to give him my check at the end of the meal since he ruined our dinner. but my husband wouldn't let me.

I've always found that the volume of people's voices in public is inversely proportionate to their intellect.

Some days i just don't know....

If you were to venture a guess....which poster here was he?

I was not in NY that evening.
Or any evening

So you are admitting to being mildly annoying?

Good for you.

So we went to dinner at a very nice restaurant for what should have been an enjoyable meal. Instead, a man at the next table thought everyone around him should know what he was drinking, what his politics were, what his investments were like and what he thought of celebrities from arnold schwarzenneger to mike blumberg.

i wanted to give him my check at the end of the meal since he ruined our dinner. but my husband wouldn't let me.

I've always found that the volume of people's voices in public is inversely proportionate to their intellect.

Why didn't you get it on video and upload it to YouTube? It could have been the next viral video.

cause the old creep probably would have liked the notoriety.

If you were to venture a guess....which poster here was he?

I was not in NY that evening.
Or any evening

So you are admitting to being mildly annoying?

Good for you.

somehow i don't think he's the loud nasty type.

and it wasn't in NY... it was in Lancaster, PA.

what made it worse was that i remembered the restaurant we went to from when i was 10 years old and i was in the amish country with my family. i was really, really looking forward to going there with *my* family.

*sigh*

Why didn't you get it on video and upload it to YouTube? It could have been the next viral video.

cause the old creep probably would have liked the notoriety.

old creep hater

Did he say "I cook"???? If he did, he was trying to pick you up. You SHOULD have given him the check!~!~!

So where was the management? Nobody asked to quiet the guy down or remove him? If it's my restaurant and a nice place, I don't wait for a complaint. I tell the guy to shut up or hit the road.

Last edited:

No. That was the woman in the next stall i the rest room who was having a cell phone discussion.

They're all out there

A man went into the public toilets to relieve himself. The first cubicle was in use,
so he went into the next one. As he took down his trousers, he heard a voice from
the other cubicle.

"Hey, hows it going?"

Not wanting to be rude, he replied, "Not too bad thanks."

A few seconds later, he heard the voice again.
"What are you up to?"

Somewhat relunctantly, he replied, "Having a quick shit, what about you?"

He heard the voice again.
"Hold on, I'm going to have to call you back. There's some wise arse in the cubicle
next to me answering everything I say!!

R O double F, L!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I have always wondered how many ass clowns can climb out of an asshole?

You know, at the Barnum Baily circus when all these clowns come out of a small VW bug?

Same scientific law of expanding ass clown matter.

Forum List

Back