Rude Bicyclists!

Shattered said:
I actually chased someone down that cut me off, and asked him if his car came equipped with one, and asked if he needed a crash course in using it..

(I was in a bad mood that day, and he happened to cut me off to get in to the same store I was going to.)

:laugh:

Eightball said:
My gripe isn't with bicyclists in general........it's those Lance Armstrong.....wanabees.....that get right in the vehicular traffic, and act rather arrogant. If you as a car driver fail to notice them and have a close-call, these bikers will give you the middle finger salute.......and I've even heard of more aggressive moves by them.

In the San Francisco, which is about 50 miles from my home in San Jose, they have nothing but problems with the bikers.......

Back a few years a bicycle group rode onto the Oakland/Bay bridge and stopped traffic to protest something.

Anyway......these rude bicyclists are just a reflection of an element in our society. Be they, car drivers, motor cyclists, or bicyclists........their attitude will still reveal itself in some selfish way. :baby:
I understand what you're saying and agree..I hear it's (attitude) even spread to the ski slopes in the form of snow board folks.

Forum List

Back