Ruddiman Busts A Sacred Denier Myth

mamooth

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
Not too long back, the prevailing theory was that primitive man lived in harmony with nature yaddayaddayadda.

And along comes Bill Ruddiman, who introduces his theories that early man changed the terrain and thus significantly changed the climate.

Was he mocked? Ostracized? Ignored? Quite the opposite. He was treated very respectively, everyone was interested in what he had to say, he had no trouble getting published or getting grants, and his theories quickly gained acceptance.

That's how it actually works when someone bucking the climate consensus has the data to back up his theories. A person only gets laughed at if they're a clown.

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2015/04/a-scientific-debate/

Not too long back, the prevailing theory was that primitive man lived in harmony with nature yaddayaddayadda.

And along comes Bill Ruddiman, who introduces his theories that early man changed the terrain and thus significantly changed the climate.

Was he mocked? Ostracized? Ignored? Quite the opposite. He was treated very respectively, everyone was interested in what he had to say, he had no trouble getting published or getting grants, and his theories quickly gained acceptance.

That's how it actually works when someone bucking the climate consensus has the data to back up his theories. A person only gets laughed at if they're a clown.

RealClimate A Scientific Debate

Only crazy libs and gaia believers ever believed that primitive man lived in harmony with nature....Need some evidence?

Values and Sustainability

The Sacred Forest

http://wuchifoundation.org/documents/IOC05_Conquering_Any_Disease_with_Healthy_Smoothies.pd

Us folks who actually think for themselves knew that ancient man wouldn't blink twice over burning down a million acres if it meant running enough game into a trap to provide food for a season. Primitive man did what was necessary to survive. The fact is that nature does't live in harmony with anything. Nature's aim is to see you and every other living thing on the face of earth dead so that your materials can be recycled.

Just another example of the failure and blatant ignorance of liberal thinking.

Projecting agin old lady....it seems to be all you can manage.

Pissdrinker, will you please stop hitting on me? I'm a guy, and I will not piss on you, so stop asking.

Now, I see you're in tears because Ruddiman busted your cherished personal Gaian beliefs. Deal with it. Your Gaian cult websites there are just wrong. So fix them, preferably before you go dancing through the forests again.

After that, try addressing the point. Ruddimen pointed out how your cult is lying about the Vast Conspiracy to Oppress Dissenting Climate Science. Scientists welcome contrary opinions, so long as there's evidence behind them. Your cult's problem is that there's zero evidence to back up your kook claims, and that you won't listen to the polite and sincere attempts to educate you on where you went wrong.

Pissdrinker, will you please stop hitting on me? I'm a guy, and I will not piss on you, so stop asking.

You are kidding....right? Isn't it you who has recently fixated on my dick? I suppose no one hits on you which is why you are so obviously starved for attention.

Now, I see you're in tears because Ruddiman busted your cherished personal Gaian beliefs. Deal with it. Your Gaian cult websites there are just wrong. So fix them, preferably before you go dancing through the forests again.

And the projection continues...I believe that it has become so natural to you that you no longer even realize you are doing it. How stupid must one be to accuse a hard core conservative of gaian beliefs?

Holding the belief that the Earth can and will compensate for anything humans can do to it, is a Gaian belief.

Forum List

Back