Rubio's unbelievable list of accomplishments pretty much says why he should be president.

I was watching a spokesman for Marco Rubio explain why Marco should be president and I have to admit, it was pretty stunning.

1st, he helped defund health care exchanges in a valiant attempt to keep millions of Americans from getting health care. Amazing.

2nd, he's complained again and again about how veterans are being treated. Wow. With Marco on their side, they are sure to get help.

3rd, he's warned America about the dangers of Isis proving his solid record in understanding foreign affairs.

See? The guy is obviously disturbing, er, I mean, deserving to be the leader of the free world with his unremarkable perception of the nuances of politics.

I wish I were joking, the parts colored in moron are what his spokesman actually said when questioned by that Todd guy. No fooling.

What was Obama's list of political accomplishments in February 2008?

at least he didnt push amnesty through the senate

Hate, hate, hate, hate.

I was watching a spokesman for Marco Rubio explain why Marco should be president and I have to admit, it was pretty stunning.

1st, he helped defund health care exchanges in a valiant attempt to keep millions of Americans from getting health care. Amazing.

2nd, he's complained again and again about how veterans are being treated. Wow. With Marco on their side, they are sure to get help.

3rd, he's warned America about the dangers of Isis proving his solid record in understanding foreign affairs.

See? The guy is obviously disturbing, er, I mean, deserving to be the leader of the free world with his unremarkable perception of the nuances of politics.

I wish I were joking, the parts colored in moron are what his spokesman actually said when questioned by that Todd guy. No fooling.
i got news for you dean,no matter which one of them people get elected this country is in trouble....and yes that includes those 2 from your party too...

some are better than others. throwing your hands up and saying a cruz or a trump or a rubio isn't different from anyone else is short-sighted. but i guess it depends on what actual issues matter to someone.

Rubio is nothing more than a little snot-nosed kid with lots of ideas and popular talking points. He has missed more votes in the Senate than Carter has Little Liver Pills. He will bow to whoever has offers the most in return.

i got news for you dean,no matter which one of them people get elected this country is in trouble....and yes that includes those 2 from your party too...
Exactly....because of the moron who had held the office for the last eight years...Mr Experience...in spades......yes....spades.
your blaming obama for the shit that is now running now?......if you are going to go that route throw your buddy bush into the mix then,he was a part of the problem too...

Not that it will make any difference to your idiot wind post, but what Rubio did was block the insurance companies' bailout fund Hussein and his jackals tried to slip past us. Now when the insurance companies flee from his co-ops, no taxpayer dollars will be there to cover their losses.

Rubio is nothing more than a little snot-nosed kid with lots of ideas and popular talking points. He has missed more votes in the Senate than Carter has Little Liver Pills. He will bow to whoever has offers the most in return.

:lol: Trump groupies can't cope with "lots of ideas"....hairspray and yelling is about it.

Exactly....because of the moron who had held the office for the last eight years...Mr Experience...in spades......yes....spades.

Sure.....how many votes did you cast for the Architect of The Great Recession?
The one we're in now...? I didn't vote for Obabble.

You ain't all that bright, is ya......

Google "Great Recession"...... See if you can get the dates.....hollaback if you need help..
I didn't vote for Clinton either...so....GFY.
Texan?

some are better than others. throwing your hands up and saying a cruz or a trump or a rubio isn't different from anyone else is short-sighted. but i guess it depends on what actual issues matter to someone.
each one of these people are not very good Jill.....this country right now needs someone who can get people from both sides to agree on one thing.....we are all Americans and start acting like it.... instead of acting like you are either a Democrat or a Republican or a Liberal or a Conservative and if you dont think like me screw you....this Country needs a LEADER....do you see one out there?....i dont....i see a woman who has more baggage following her than Kim Kardasian ...a billionaire who is saying what many think but has the tact of an asshole...and the others?......geezus.....

We have already seen what a progressive president and cabinet has done to America and it's not good in any way shape or form. I think the market is down another 300 points as I type. Our military is smaller and weaker than ever. No one can afford to get sick. Everyone is working at a lower wage than when Bush was president. Yeah go ahead and vote for Hillary and put the final nail in the coffin.
You libs elected a black radical Muslim twice after 9-11. You are either all crazy or very stupid people. That is why you will lose in November.
9/11 happened in 2001, Oblama was elected in 2008..Hardly right after 9/11..
I don't understand why they keep repeating nonsense that is recent history. There is no argument. Because we remember. The market is down because of China. US Business is doing great. Our military is enormous. And we spend more than the next 7 or 8 countries combined. Health care costs were the number one cause of bankruptcy under Bush and the cost was skyrocketing. CEO's and managers are working at a much, much higher wage than when Bush was president. Because Bush policies worked.

Where are the complaints coming from? And why now? Republican policies worked. You can see it everywhere.

I like Rubio. I've read his position papers. However, I have said many times he is not seasoned enough. He would be eaten alive by Congress were he President. He should be the VP spot, with Kasich at the top of the ticket.

Kasich DOES have experience. He has more experience than all the other candidates combined.

So just give up and don't do anything? Then why stalk your betters on this board?

So just give up and don't do anything? Then why stalk your betters on this board?
did i say give up?....i sure as hell wont do what so many do...vote for the so called lessor of 2 evils,thats a stupid attitude to have...Dracula is still going to hurt you just like Satan will....
Then why stalk your betters on this board?
who is my better,you?.....you are starting to believe your own bullshit...if you cant handle someone questioning what you post dean what the fuck are you doing here?...the room for pussies is down the hall.....

And not surprising that a spokesperson had to come up with that pathetic list for RoboRube. They've probably got it programmed into him by now tho, eh?

did i say give up?....i sure as hell wont do what so many do...vote for the so called lessor of 2 evils,thats a stupid attitude to have...Dracula is still going to hurt you just like Satan will....
who is my better,you?.....you are starting to believe your own bullshit...if you cant handle someone questioning what you post dean what the fuck are you doing here?...the room for pussies is down the hall.....
It's not that I'm better then you. It's that everyone is better than you.

Glad we cleared that up.

It's not that I'm better then you. It's that everyone is better than you.

Glad we cleared that up.
if you were better than me you would have handled this like someone who is,but you handled it like someone who isnt....like i said the room for pussies is down the hall....glad i cleared that up.....

Forum List

Back