Rubio's Ridiculous Immigration Plan: So Bad, It Might Sink Amnesty

Immigrants don't steal jobs, they fill jobs that we either have no trained Americans to do, or they do jobs Americans dont want.

This is somewhat true, especially when we had virtual full employment under the great leadership of George W. Bush.

But in the Obama economy, those illegals are now doing roofing jobs, landscaping, etc. which real Americans could be doing.

virtual full employment?

yeah, those 750,000 jobs a month we were bleeding never happened.

loon.

You aren't bright. Those huge job loses you reference happened when our wealth and job creators were shocked to learn that we had just nominated a Marxist to be our POTUS. They shed jobs like a mofo when they learned that. Don't believe me? Look it up.

No, the virtual full employment was during the Pre-Pelosi era - before she and Reid began destroying the nation.

You see, the Pre-Pelosi Era will be remembered as the good old days.

Prior to her taking charge, we had virtual full employment, a record 52 months or job growth, record DOW, record tax receipts to the Federal treasury, record GDP, and EVERYONE paying a lower tax rate to the Fed than they did under Clinton, even though the rich paid a record amount and a record share of that amount AFTER the Bush tax cuts.

ahhh. the good ol' days.

I don't always agree with everything he says, or believes. However, in this instance, his immigration plan is not stupid, it's a very sound plan.

He's calling for a raise in the number of people we let in yearly so they can get (steal) jobs. That is a STUPID plan.

Your statement is stupid. Every time I think you have set a new low, you still manage to lower the bar. Amazing.

Instead of firing off an insult, how about telling me how i'm wrong?

But illegals are, as the saying goes, “undocumented”—so it is almost impossible to prove how long they’ve been in the country. (Anyway, why reward some people for breaking our laws longer than others?) Similarly, because illegals are usually paid under the table, it will be nearly impossible to prove that they owe taxes.

Clearly this ‘concern’ with regard to undocumented immigration has little or nothing to do with laws being violated or the integrity of our borders; it has only to do with the hate and ignorance exhibited by racists opposed to more brown people who speak Spanish coming to America.

CA-RIST, you're stupid! Does it hurt to be that fucking dumb?

But illegals are, as the saying goes, “undocumented”—so it is almost impossible to prove how long they’ve been in the country. (Anyway, why reward some people for breaking our laws longer than others?) Similarly, because illegals are usually paid under the table, it will be nearly impossible to prove that they owe taxes.

Clearly this ‘concern’ with regard to undocumented immigration has little or nothing to do with laws being violated or the integrity of our borders; it has only to do with the hate and ignorance exhibited by racists opposed to more brown people who speak Spanish coming to America.

Clearly.

I mean, what is the alternative? Continue the futile case by case witchhunt until all 12 million are found and deported?

Whether some people want to admit it or not, the illegals living in our country play an integral part of our economy.

Granting them amnesty and then tightening the borders is the only logical step.

The alternative? Round them up, ship them south. Put them to work walling off Mexico. When it's done, deport them. If they try to return, stop them by any means necessary up to and including lethal force. Seal the border.

Immigrants don't steal jobs, they fill jobs that we either have no trained Americans to do, or they do jobs Americans dont want.

That must be why, when a local plant got raided and the illegals tossed out, there were about FIFTY LEGAL RESIDENTS applying for every one of the jobs, then? Are you HIGH?!

He's calling for a raise in the number of people we let in yearly so they can get (steal) jobs. That is a STUPID plan.

Your statement is stupid. Every time I think you have set a new low, you still manage to lower the bar. Amazing.

I will be glad to do so. You state a slur: that allowing immigrants to stay is allowing them to steal jobs. In fact, by bringing them into the system, the employers will have to integrate all of the workers into the system. I would not be surprised to see some wages rise, and as a result, other Americans applying for what was once low paying jobs.

To make all of this work will also require tightening the borders even more and making employers follow the law.

That must be why, when a local plant got raided and the illegals tossed out, there were about FIFTY LEGAL RESIDENTS applying for every one of the jobs, then? Are you HIGH?!

As has already been pointed out, we haven't had a great influx of illegals recently, they were here in the same numbers when unemployment was 5% and when it was nearly 10%.

Btw, I saw a story not too long ago about a farmer who had illegals picking his oranges. They fled because of fear of deportation, and not shockingly, he couldn't find any Americans willing to pick his crop. Anecdotal evidence is fun:)

what does that article prove....that the union was finally willing to take pay cuts when faced with bankruptcy.....?

yes i agree there were other problems.....but the pension debt was one of the big ones....

it seems to me you guys want to blame it all on Management and not at all on the union.....:rolleyes:

but if a WHOLE COMPANY can tank just because of Management......why is it you libs whine so damn much about Management getting paid so much....? :lol:

Because management makes sure it gets its pensions first, including the parachutes, before the rank and file. Did you know that?

Clearly.

I mean, what is the alternative? Continue the futile case by case witchhunt until all 12 million are found and deported?

Whether some people want to admit it or not, the illegals living in our country play an integral part of our economy.

Granting them amnesty and then tightening the borders is the only logical step.

Obama did not grant anyone "amnesty" though. He granted two year work permits to very few.

There are no longer "12 million" in the US and President Obama has "tightened" our southern border more than any other president in the past. Because of the increase in Border Patrol agents on the ground, very few are coming across.

Most illegals came here legally and a huge percentage of them work in jobs for which we do not have qualified Americans.

Rubio will say what ever he thinks will get him elected. Its to the advantage of the GObP/R to keep up the fear and hate and apparently, many still believe their lies.

As has already been pointed out, we haven't had a great influx of illegals recently, they were here in the same numbers when unemployment was 5% and when it was nearly 10%.

Btw, I saw a story not too long ago about a farmer who had illegals picking his oranges. They fled because of fear of deportation, and not shockingly, he couldn't find any Americans willing to pick his crop. Anecdotal evidence is fun:)

Small family farmers are going broke because they can't afford to pay US wages. Don't worry though. Friends of Mittens' are right there, ready to buy them out for pennies on the dollar and then bring in the illegal labor to do the work.

There was just a documentary on this happening all across the country. Its on the documentary channel.

And, this is nothing new. Russell Pearce, the KKK scum in AZ who got voted out on recall, was very busy for a while. He would hunt down the family owned small farms and turn them for the wealthy corporate buyers. I wonder how much his finder's fee was.

I will be glad to do so. You state a slur: that allowing immigrants to stay is allowing them to steal jobs. In fact, by bringing them into the system, the employers will have to integrate all of the workers into the system. I would not be surprised to see some wages rise, and as a result, other Americans applying for what was once low paying jobs.

To make all of this work will also require tightening the borders even more and making employers follow the law.

Now wasn't that easy?

And that explains why "brown people" like myself support securing the border and enforcing a strong immigration policy, eh?

Liberals are depending on immigrants to do the work Americans won't do and pay taxes high enough to keep the lazy leeches in comfort while they grow into the lazeboy. Now what could go wrong with that plan?

Now wasn't that easy?

One, I have been saying this for three years here, so you have not been listening. Two, you still have not apologized for the slur against immigrants. See, that was easy.

Forum List

Back