Rubio's Ridiculous Immigration Plan: So Bad, It Might Sink Amnesty

A worker VISA program will probably be shotdown by liberals because it doesn't go far enough for them or they will support it with the (wink, wink) that the next step is full amnesty.

A worker program where people from south of the border must have a clean criminal and medical record to work in the USA on a 1-4 year basis is ok given they can find jobs here. They should not be entitled to our welfare system as a "visitor" using the working program. So if they don't have a legal job here verified through E-VERIFY....then they should go back south.

Come north and work in fields under this system so that we know who is working here....they can apply to get their US taxes reimbursed 6 months after they return to their home country.

GB, we are talking about folks who live here now. The overwhelming majority are home. I like your idea once we can get control of the border. But we have to deal with what we have now.

I don't always agree with everything he says, or believes. However, in this instance, his immigration plan is not stupid, it's a very sound plan.

He's calling for a raise in the number of people we let in yearly so they can get (steal) jobs. That is a STUPID plan.

I don't always agree with everything he says, or believes. However, in this instance, his immigration plan is not stupid, it's a very sound plan.

He's calling for a raise in the number of people we let in yearly so they can get (steal) jobs. That is a STUPID plan.

Your statement is stupid. Every time I think you have set a new low, you still manage to lower the bar. Amazing.

How can we even consider amnesty for these job-stealing invaders when we have 30 million americans looking for work.? Rubio is a RINO - and we need to start calling him that. Marco Rino.

Why is it that everytime someone in the Republican party disagrees with the majority, everyone immediately accuses him or her of being a RINO? I thought the Republican party actually allowed differing opinions.

You will have to scorn this voter base if you ever want to win another national election.

The republican party better find some grown ups to publically kick these voters off the boat

How can we even consider amnesty for these job-stealing invaders when we have 30 million americans looking for work.? Rubio is a RINO - and we need to start calling him that. Marco Rino.

Why is it that everytime someone in the Republican party disagrees with the majority, everyone immediately accuses him or her of being a RINO? I thought the Republican party actually allowed differing opinions.

Since when?

Here is a REALLY easy way to shore up SS.

the main problem is too many retirees per worker right?

Allow workers in who will then begin paying into SS.

Problem solved

Republicans just like hating brown people more than being decent human beings while fixing things

Since when?

Since always? Since there was a Republican Party?
The GOP need to stop trying to get rid of their moderate members. In doing so, they mimic the Democrat party. There's only like 15 Blue Dog Democrats left.

Last I looked, ones language doesn't specify or define race.

Violating our borders is against the law. It has nothing to do with racism or hate, it's a law.

language is certainly a pretty good indicia of where you come from

and we, as sentient beings, can draw distinctions between someone who chooses to violate our borders as an adult, and someone brought here as an infant or child, who has little or no connection to their birth country, and who was already educated by us in our schools and is a productive law abiding person.

and that is where making intelligent choices about future policy should begin.

Immigrants don't steal jobs, they fill jobs that we either have no trained Americans to do, or they do jobs Americans dont want.

This is somewhat true, especially when we had virtual full employment under the great leadership of George W. Bush.

But in the Obama economy, those illegals are now doing roofing jobs, landscaping, etc. which real Americans could be doing.

Immigrants don't steal jobs, they fill jobs that we either have no trained Americans to do, or they do jobs Americans dont want.

This is somewhat true, especially when we had virtual full employment under the great leadership of George W. Bush.

But in the Obama economy, those illegals are now doing roofing jobs, landscaping, etc. which real Americans could be doing.

virtual full employment?

yeah, those 750,000 jobs a month we were bleeding never happened.

loon.

Forum List

Back