rubio's not eligible

is marco rubio eligible to be president ??

• yes

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
I doubt even the most narrow interpretation of the natural born citizen clause would prevent Rubio from becoming VP.

• Banned
that's why he's so confident about not being asked, paul ryan maybe.

Joseph Farah | World Net Daily | Marco Rubio | Natural-Born Citizen | The Daily Caller

if you don't believe me, call his office and ask him if he thinks he eligible.

Rubio's bio says he was born in MIAMI. :D

The argument is that his parents weren't yet US citizens when he was born in 1971. They were legal residents of the US but they didn't qualify for full citizenship until 1975. Here is a better link on the issue: Birthers say Marco Rubio is not eligible to be president - Tampa Bay Times

The problem with this reasoning is that it would mean George Washington wasn't a natural born citizen.

Joseph Farah | World Net Daily | Marco Rubio | Natural-Born Citizen | The Daily Caller

The argument is that his parents weren't yet US citizens when he was born in 1971. They were legal residents of the US but they didn't qualify for full citizenship until 1975. Here is a better link on the issue: Birthers say Marco Rubio is not eligible to be president - Tampa Bay Times

The problem with this reasoning is that it would mean George Washington wasn't a natural born citizen.

"Anchor babies" are not "natural born"?:doubt:

• Banned

"Anchor babies" are not "natural born"?:doubt:

i think that's why he can't accept, too bad.

You can't have it both ways. The left disputed Rubio's story that his parents left Cuba during Castro's regime in 1958 claiming that his parents left Cuba during Batista's regime in 1954. Either way it indicates that Rubio was born in the USA. What's the point anyway? Rubio isn't running for president. Is it a distraction invented by Media Matters to distract Americans from to the mounting evidence that the president wasn't born in the USA?

You can't have it both ways. The left disputed Rubio's story that his parents left Cuba during Castro's regime in 1958 claiming that his parents left Cuba during Batista's regime in 1954. Either way it indicates that Rubio was born in the USA. What's the point anyway? Rubio isn't running for president. Is it a distraction invented by Media Matters to distract Americans from to the mounting evidence that the president wasn't born in the USA?

I think Farah came to THIS odd conclusion.

Were his parents citizens at the time of his birth?

We know for certain that obama's father was not a citizen when he was born, no matter where he was born.

i think one of his parents was a cuban national before castro.

How would that make him ineligable?

Furthermore, the are considering him for the office if Vice President, which doesn't require you to be a natural born citizen.

A distraction? You want a distraction? Where's his birth certificate?

Marco Rubio was born in Miami, therefore he is a natural born citizen. His parents status don't have dick to do with anything.

End of story, now please go get a life.

You need to look up what makes a natural born citizen. It's a common error.
This might help you understand.

https://naturalborncitizen.wordpres...rn-citizen-born-of-citizen-parents-in-the-us/

Marco Rubio was born in Miami, therefore he is a natural born citizen. His parents status don't have dick to do with anything.

End of story, now please go get a life.

You need to look up what makes a natural born citizen. It's a common error.
This might help you understand.

https://naturalborncitizen.wordpres...rn-citizen-born-of-citizen-parents-in-the-us/

you don't know what you're talking about, it's not common law...

Were his parents citizens at the time of his birth?

We know for certain that obama's father was not a citizen when he was born, no matter where he was born.

his mother was.

Forum List

Back