Rubio

When did the Russians kick our ass in the ME: when Putin kicked Bush aside and went into Georgia.

You moron, in the last 24 hours, Trump said let Putin kill ISIS instead of us, it's all good.

And he's correct. BUT the show of power of Russia in the ME has made PUTIN the MOST POWERFUL MAN in the world.... Your president is in SHOW PLACE AFTER that feckless Merkel!

Fresh embarrassment for Obama
Our president is doing just fine, and Trump said he would do the same in this case.

Vigi, we no longer need the ME and its oil. The world is awash in oil, the dollar is strong, demand in China and Brazil and Japan is weak. We are nearing energy independence as our inventories are overspilling. We can get what we need from Canada and Mexico until then.

You are really much more to the left than me.

Our president is doing just fine,.....you have said enough here to hang yourself, as all subversives do, sooner or later!

When did the Russians kick our ass in the ME: when Putin kicked Bush aside and went into Georgia.

You moron, in the last 24 hours, Trump said let Putin kill ISIS instead of us, it's all good.

And he's correct. BUT the show of power of Russia in the ME has made PUTIN the MOST POWERFUL MAN in the world.... Your president is in SHOW PLACE AFTER that feckless Merkel!

Our president is doing just fine, and Trump said he would do the same in this case.

Vigi, we no longer need the ME and its oil. The world is awash in oil, the dollar is strong, demand in China and Brazil and Japan is weak. We are nearing energy independence as our inventories are overspilling. We can get what we need from Canada and Mexico until then.

Our president is doing just fine,.....you have said enough here to hang yourself, as all subversives do, sooner or later!
What? Compared to what? Trump said he would so the same.

So Trump is a subversive.

"The world is awash in oil, the dollar is strong, demand in China and Brazil and Japan is weak. We are nearing energy independence as our inventories are overspilling. We can get what we need from Canada and Mexico until then."

What? Compared to what? Trump said he would so the same.

So Trump is a subversive.

"The world is awash in oil, the dollar is strong, demand in China and Brazil and Japan is weak. We are nearing energy independence as our inventories are overspilling. We can get what we need from Canada and Mexico until then."

Where and about what, He's very much against your president agenda's!

What a bad session for Vigilante.
12208251_1206537422693538_548476969974531954_n.jpg

Here you go, bud, you need it.

TRUMP PUSHES SINGLE PAYER HEALTHCARE, TAX INCREASE ON WEALTHY

Trump Pushes Single Payer Healthcare, Tax Increase on Wealthy - Breitbart

Breitbart@@@@

He can't get rid of it, now that it's law, he'll COMPLETELY CHANGE IT...NO MORE TAX PENALTY for the first thing!.... Why are you so worried about a TAX INCREASE on the wealthy? He's simply closing LOOPHOLES....on HEDGEFUND BILLIONAIRES!

Why is it that you want to talk so much about Trump and not about the ass hat that this thread is about:

The disturbing truth about Marco Rubio: The establishment’s favorite is running an extremist, Islamophobic campaign
He's portrayed as one of the few "adults" in the GOP race. But the truth about Rubio is much less flattering

Rubio has always aligned himself with the über-hawkish, neoconservative wing of the GOP when it comes to foreign policy. But while he’s long been almost John McCain-like in his willingness to drop bombs on other people — even once going so far as to chide his fellow Republicans for not wanting to bomb Libya more — it’s only lately that Rubio’s generic militarism, which he happily unsheathed against countries as dissimilar as China and Cuba, has drifted toward outright Islamophobia.

Take his response to Donald Trump’s inflammatory comments about closing down mosques, for example. Whereas Rubio has halfheartedly attempted to steer Republicans away from demonizing Hispanic people, when it comes to Muslims, it appears, his goal is to one-up “the Donald.” The disturbing truth about Marco Rubio: The establishment’s favorite is running an extremist, Islamophobic campaign

Rubio is scum. Today's evidence:

Rubio: My SCOTUS Nominees Must Oppose Gay Marriage And Abortion Rights Rulings Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 12/7/2015 10:30 am In the second part of his recent interview with David Brody of the Christian Broadcasting Network, which was posted on CBN’s website over the weekend, Marco Rubio said that he will only nominate Supreme Court justices who believe that the court’s rulings on marriage equality and abortion rights are “constitutionally flawed.” After claiming that Obergefell and Roe have no constitutional basis, the Florida senator added that he would also reverse President Obama’s executive order barring discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity among federal contractors. - See more at: Rubio: My SCOTUS Nominees Must Oppose Gay Marriage And Abortion Rights Rulings

Rubio is wrong on this for two reasons. One, no SCOTUS nominee should ever have to answer litmus tests from the president. Two, Roe and Obergefell do have constitutional basis. Rubio's opinion is uninformed.

If this is what a “Rubio surge” looks like, Republicans really are screwed If this is what a “Rubio surge” looks like, Republicans really are screwed

The Florida senator now stands alone as the establishment's best shot at a nominee. Uh, have you seen his campaign?

Marco Rubio’s presidential campaign remains a deeply flawed contraption of hype elevated over substantial experience and achievement. Given that, there are two ways to read this National Review story about Iowa Republicans’ frustration with his anemic ground game in their state.

On one hand, it is yet another example of how Rubio, despite poll numbers touted as shiny, is running a pretty lousy overall campaign. For months, stories have percolated about its cheapness, which Rubio’s advisers have bragged about. Lay out the cash to rent campaign offices? Pfffft. Who needs an office when the team can do everything from their laptops in Starbucks, nursing $4 lattes for several hours while poaching the free Wi-Fi? It’s edgy and hip, to people who still think of Starbucks as hip.

On the other hand, the complaints of people in Iowa and New Hampshire that a candidate is failing to pay proper fealty to them in exchange for their votes highlights the absurdity of the primary process in this modern, multi-cultural America. The two states are among the smallest in population, with a total population of just under 4.5 million. They are also two of the least diverse states, both ethnically and economically. Yet any campaign that doesn’t at least make a strong showing in one or both states’ primaries gets tagged as “struggling,” saddled with bad press and a campaign death watch, and sends donors fleeing to candidates who made stronger showings.

Yes...this is what it's come to......

The Half-Hearted Case for Rubio The Half-Hearted Case for Rubio
P.J. O’Rourke tries to figure out why he should support the best of the Republican lot.
I must, I can, I will be positive about Marco Rubio. I’m a Republican. Rubio is the least insane candidate (low bar) with the best chance (faint hope) of actually beating Hillary.

Why does Rubio have the best chances of any Republican in the general election? Because he's the only viable contender not seen as crazy by those outside of the rabid base (as was kind of the theme of the article linked in the previous post.)

Latest AP poll:

http://ap-gfkpoll.com/main/wp-conte...-GfK_Poll_December-2015-Final-topline_GOP.pdf

Fav Unf Net

48 44 +4 Obama (Yes, I know he's not running. Just tossing it in.)

44 46 -2 Clinton
31 32 -1 Sanders

30 58 -28 Trump
24 37 -13 Cruz
30 33 -3 Rubio
26 50 -24 Bush

Why does Rubio have the best chances of any Republican in the general election? Because he's the only viable contender not seen as crazy by those outside of the rabid base (as was kind of the theme of the article linked in the previous post.)

Latest AP poll:

http://ap-gfkpoll.com/main/wp-conte...-GfK_Poll_December-2015-Final-topline_GOP.pdf

Fav Unf Net

48 44 +4 Obama (Yes, I know he's not running. Just tossing it in.)

44 46 -2 Clinton
31 32 -1 Sanders

30 58 -28 Trump
24 37 -13 Cruz
30 33 -3 Rubio
26 50 -24 Bush

He's not seen as crazy because people are not paying attention to his policies and he presents himself as a reasonable person. However, a little digging will reveal the true Rubio. Just read through my posts right here.

Rubio doing well in the General Election won't help if he can't get there.

http://gawker.com/marco-rubio-is-losing-1749181917

---
Johnson and Alberta say, too, that Rubio is “running a different type of campaign, one that eschews spending on policy staffers, field operations, and other traditional aspects of a winning bid in favor of television advertising and digital outreach.”

The problem with that sort of campaign is that it isn’t one. It’s simply not a strategy that a person who wants to be president would choose to achieve that goal.

The superiority of field operations over “digital outreach” isn’t one of those hoary old campaign cliches beloved by out-of-touch old hacks: There is rigorous evidence supporting the (common-sense) idea that direct personal contact with potential voters is the single most consistently effective way to win campaigns. It’s commonplace (in the GOP, at least) to compare Marco Rubio, the young and charismatic one-term senator, with Barack Obama circa 2008, but Barack Obama’s revolutionary, Clinton-beating 2008 primary campaign was built around actual boots-on-the-ground organizing.
---

Forum List

Back