Rubio

Vigilante knows that Trump said he would work to make the treaty work.

Vigilante knows that Trump said the government had to cover medical care for all Americans.

Vigilante knows that Trump said he would tax the rich.

Vigilante is not in a secure,happy place. :lol:

Yup, he said it was a bad deal and he would work with it to make it better.

Vigilante, he is going to work with Iran.

It's a bad deal, he'll change it.... ...He'll double or triple the sanctions!... you have a problem with that, you dumb Terrorist muslim lover?
I am glad to see you agree with me that he will make it better, you subversive lefty.

TRUMP PUSHES SINGLE PAYER HEALTHCARE, TAX INCREASE ON WEALTHY

Trump Pushes Single Payer Healthcare, Tax Increase on Wealthy - Breitbart

Breitbart@@@@

He can't get rid of it, now that it's law, he'll COMPLETELY CHANGE IT...NO MORE TAX PENALTY for the first thing!.... Why are you so worried about a TAX INCREASE on the wealthy? He's simply closing LOOPHOLES....on HEDGEFUND BILLIONAIRES!
I am glad to see you agree with me that the government will cover all Americans, and I am agree that you agree to higher taxes.

You are a far lefty, for sure.

It's a bad deal, he'll change it.... ...He'll double or triple the sanctions!... you have a problem with that, you dumb Terrorist muslim lover?
I am glad to see you agree with me that he will make it better, you subversive lefty.

Thank you for agreeing he will make it better, I don't have any idea why you keep putting him down when even you agree he'll make it batter!

You are agreeing with me, Vigilante, because above you challenged me to support my position. I did so, and now you agree.

You also agree you are supporting a subversive Progressive Statist.

You are agreeing with me, Vigilante, because above you challenged me to support my position. I did so, and now you agree.

Trump is for government health care, higher taxes, working with Iran, in return for deporting illegals, which will never happen.

"Gang of eight" mister amnesty Rubio... never happen.

The next president will either be Trump or Cruz, end of story.

Seems you are supporting my position JakeAss, all those things you mention aren't cut and dried, all are modified in one way or the other, so your contentions are bullshit, as usual!

Trump is for government health care, higher taxes, working with Iran, in return for deporting illegals, which will never happen.

Trump can't, as all Republicans know just dump healthcare, it must continue to be modified or our healthcare system collapses. His TAX PLAN DECREASES TAXES on MILLIONS of the middle class, but you as, a leftist can't STAND FOR THAT, and him stating he's double or triple the sanctions on Iran isn't WORKING WITH IRAN, it's BEATING IRAN from what your president has done...nice try though, NeoCommie!

So you agree, you subversive lefty, that Trump is going BIG GOVERNMENT.

You mean INCREASED MILITARY for our protection, as we already see the Russia can kick our butts in the ME!

How Russia outplayed America in the Middle East's great game

The Week ^
The clich� of the Russian chessmaster strategist might be a clich� for a reason. The regime of Russian President Vladimir Putin might have feet of clay, but the man is smart.By going all-in on the side of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in the war in Syria, he has put Russia at the center of the great game in the Middle East.Now, for all intents and purposes, Russia controls the airspace over Syria. Russia has had a military base and seaport in Syria for a long time, and...

When did the Russians kick our ass in the ME: when Putin kicked Bush aside and went into Georgia.

You moron, in the last 24 hours, Trump said let Putin kill ISIS instead of us, it's all good.

When did the Russians kick our ass in the ME: when Putin kicked Bush aside and went into Georgia.

You moron, in the last 24 hours, Trump said let Putin kill ISIS instead of us, it's all good.

And he's correct. BUT the show of power of Russia in the ME has made PUTIN the MOST POWERFUL MAN in the world.... Your president is in SHOW PLACE AFTER that feckless Merkel!

Fresh embarrassment for Obama

And he's correct. BUT the show of power of Russia in the ME has made PUTIN the MOST POWERFUL MAN in the world.... Your president is in SHOW PLACE AFTER that feckless Merkel!

Fresh embarrassment for Obama
Our president is doing just fine, and Trump said he would do the same in this case.

Vigi, we no longer need the ME and its oil. The world is awash in oil, the dollar is strong, demand in China and Brazil and Japan is weak. We are nearing energy independence as our inventories are overspilling. We can get what we need from Canada and Mexico until then.

You are really much more to the left than me.

Forum List

Back