Rubio will be the nominee?

Rubio or other?

• Rubio

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
I agree. She might be full of fallacies, lies and inconsistencies, but she would still "eat him alive"
Actually it is the GOP who's schtick is full of
Fallacies, lies and inconsistencies,
They both are. Quit being a fuckin hack.
I had to turn off the debate with her the other night after an hour. Only a fuckin moron would have been smiling at the dumb shit she was saying.
Maddow- " Obama put 4K+ troops in Iraq"
her response- " I am with Obama. No more troops in Iraq"

:confused:
Never forget her and her "anti-establishment" rhetoric LOL

"I am a progressive that gets things done"
Later, when talking about her history " we failed but" and "it didn't pass but" :lol:

Rubio? Isn't he the clown guy? :)
bill clinton is the clown guy, kinko the clown guy... he's still running, but not for president...

Trump/Rubio Marco is awesome, but he will run again when Trump is through fixing obamjevich

once hillary drops out expect a third term for the bills on the clinton/cosby perv ticket.

obama would sign an executive order to allow a third presidential term, but only for democrats.

Last edited:
I agree. She might be full of fallacies, lies and inconsistencies, but she would still "eat him alive"
Actually it is the GOP who's schtick is full of
Fallacies, lies and inconsistencies,
They both are. Quit being a fuckin hack.
I had to turn off the debate with her the other night after an hour. Only a fuckin moron would have been smiling at the dumb shit she was saying.
Maddow- " Obama put 4K+ troops in Iraq"
her response- " I am with Obama. No more troops in Iraq"

:confused:
Never forget her and her "anti-establishment" rhetoric LOL
it's the quit being a fuckin hack that makes it so funny, i had to turn it off too. she is so pathological by now it's gotten so surreal.

Rubio? Isn't he the clown guy? :)
bill clinton is the clown guy, kinko the clown guy... he's still running, but not for president...

Trump/Rubio Marco is awesome, but he will run again when Trump is through fixing obamjevich

once hillary drops out expect a third term for the bills on the clinton/cosby perv ticket.

obama would sign an executive order to allow a third presidential term, but only for democrats.

:itsok:

Given how many Republicans in the race have said flat out that Rubio isn't qualified to be president,

it will be funny if Rubio gets the nomination and those guys have to eat those words.

Not to mention the awesome sound bites for Democratic campaign commercials.

Im getting the feeling it's going to be Marco. Who do you think it will be?
Rubio is the establishment/RINO flavor of the week....I got a feeling he will finish 3rd or 4th in NH tomorrow and I hope he does. The longer the establishment candidates stay in the better it is for Trump because they continue to split the RINO vote.

Given how many Republicans in the race have said flat out that Rubio isn't qualified to be president,

it will be funny if Rubio gets the nomination and those guys have to eat those words.

Not to mention the awesome sound bites for Democratic campaign commercials.
And if he is the nominee why would they vote for him? I won't.

You are right, Odium, in that the party vote is split.

My prediction right now is that no candidate is going to get to the convention with the delegates he needs for a first round nomination.

If that is right, the other candidates will wheel and deal for an alternative selection.

Rubio is the establishment/RINO flavor of the week....I got a feeling he will finish 3rd or 4th in NH tomorrow and I hope he does. The longer the establishment candidates stay in the better it is for Trump because they continue to split the RINO vote.
Isn't Trump a RINO?

Trump will trade Cruz his delegates for the VP slot and walk off with the nomination.

Isn't Trump a RINO?
Nope.Trump is an American Nationalist. RINO'S are weak on immigration,guns,economy. Trump is strong on ALL of those. Sure Trump has had different positions on Abortion or maybe Homosexual marriage but NEITHER of those can he do anything about. They have been decided by the SC and would need to be decided by the SC a different way to change it.

Isn't Trump a RINO?
Nope.Trump is an American Nationalist. RINO'S are weak on immigration,guns,economy. Trump is strong on ALL of those. Sure Trump has had different positions on Abortion or maybe Homosexual marriage but NEITHER of those can he do anything about. They have been decided by the SC and would need to be decided by the SC a different way to change it.
I wouldn't dislike the GOP as much if it weren't for those social wedge issues but then without those social wedge issues like god, gays, guns and racism, the GOP would only sit in 20% of the seats in Congress. In other words, Republicans get poor and middle class voters to vote against themselves financially by first convincing them they are the party for the middle class but then by also winning them over with wedge issues like abortion.

Isn't Trump a RINO?
Trump would appoint another con to the supreme Court should someone retire. Another reason to vote hillary or Bernie.

The GOP didn't do good last time Tom delay bush and pedophile Dennis hastert ran things.

I don't trust Mitch Paul Ryan and any Republican.

Trump just said he would do much worse than waterboarding. Lol

Isn't Trump a RINO?
Trump would appoint another con to the supreme Court should someone retire. Another reason to vote hillary or Bernie.

The GOP didn't do good last time Tom delay bush and pedophile Dennis hastert ran things.

I don't trust Mitch Paul Ryan and any Republican.

Trump just said he would do much worse than waterboarding. Lol
Exactly why we need Trump. Bout the only damn reason a republican wouldn't be as bad as any democrat when it came to appointing a SC justice. Trump will do what's needed to keep this country safe. While I DON'T agree with torture I don't really care for terrorist attacks on America either. Its a 2 way street. We need to but the fuck out of the ME and its problems and then MAYBE the terrorist will stop harassing us...prop up dictators and other "freedom fighters" in the ME and its going to cause problems. We need to just wash our hands of the problems in the ME.

Forum List

Back