Rubio will be the nominee?

Rubio or other?

• Rubio

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
I have to go with 'other', (no prediction on who it will be), but I think he'll be on the short list for vp.

It will without question be kasich with Marco as VP. No way does rubio top the most experienced and accomplished candidate of all candidates including Hilary.

Rubio took a huge hit after his debate debacle...his numbers are dropping in NH, and he is trying to do massive damage control. If he wants to win he needs to drop the 'I'm a Conservative' act and focus on 'I'm the best one able to defeat Hillary' argument.

Christie and Kasich will keep hitting Rubio as they try to take his followers.

I think Trump and Rubio will now fall in the polls.

There supporters will not go to Cruz, and just as importantly, neither will those of Carson.

They are fixing the situation with Rubio.........

160208-what-you-didnt-see-after-saturdays-republican-presidential-debate_zpsbem7rj9r.jpg

Rubio took a huge hit after his debate debacle...his numbers are dropping in NH, and he is trying to do massive damage control. If he wants to win he needs to drop the 'I'm a Conservative' act and focus on 'I'm the best one able to defeat Hillary' argument.
Which unless he's a major choke artist, he is the one with the best chance to beat Hillary. But he may be a choker.

I like it that Christie is trying to take the party back from the bullshitters who have taken it over.

Saturday Night Live: Weekend Update: Sen. Marco Rubio

Forum List

Back