RUBIO: We chose more GOVERNMENT instead of more FREEDOM.

Do you have the full context of the speech? Context matters and that's why I love hearing the context of Obama's you didnt build that speech, the context enforced that line, but I watch Rubios and his did not.....so again liberals have to edit tape and make up shit.
Boobio said it plain as day.
And you're full of shit about the context of what Obama said. But it shows how CON$ervoFascists can rationalize anything! Boobio was quoted exactly, but you claim his quote was altered, and Willard Mitt THE Twit alters Obama's quote and you claim it is in context.

Rubio did in fact say 'we need more govt and not more freedom' when he meant to say it the other way around. That's the part that the dilhole isn't telling you. He only cares about context when it regards his side.
No he said what he meant as clear as can be and without even a pause or a hesitation. He let the truth slip out and it was so true to his ears it didn't phase him for even an instant.

:lol:

So if I vote for the guy that says he's going to cut spending instead of the guy that vastly increased it..

I'm sheeple

But if you blindly vote for the person that took away liberty instead of the person that won't...

You're a concerned citizen

Damn you liberals have absolutely nothing to run on.
The GOP always SAY they are going to cut spending and they never do, but you swallow their bullshit every time. That definitely makes you a blind mindless sheeple.

Sheeple? We just replaced hundreds of legislators for doing that shit. We have a direction. We won't accept failure. And it's pretty fucking pathetic that you're trying to slam us for spending when that's your platform. That'd be like me trying to slam Dems for spending too much on the military or cutting taxes. YOU'RE A TOTAL FUCKTARD WANKER.

And you're full of shit about the context of what Obama said. But it shows how CON$ervoFascists can rationalize anything! Boobio was quoted exactly, but you claim his quote was altered, and Willard Mitt THE Twit alters Obama's quote and you claim it is in context.

Rubio did in fact say 'we need more govt and not more freedom' when he meant to say it the other way around. That's the part that the dilhole isn't telling you. He only cares about context when it regards his side.
No he said what he meant as clear as can be and without even a pause or a hesitation. He let the truth slip out and it was so true to his ears it didn't phase him for even an instant.

For all I know; it was a freudian slip and frankly I'm not a Rubio guy. But you know damn well what he otherwise meant to say and you're being dishonest when you don't clarify that matter. Either that or you just a piece of shit analyst, in which case, who cares what the fuck you have to say anyways.

So if I vote for the guy that says he's going to cut spending instead of the guy that vastly increased it..

I'm sheeple

But if you blindly vote for the person that took away liberty instead of the person that won't...

You're a concerned citizen

Damn you liberals have absolutely nothing to run on.
The GOP always SAY they are going to cut spending and they never do, but you swallow their bullshit every time. That definitely makes you a blind mindless sheeple.

Always?

You mean like the dems always say they support the Constitution, then shit on it every time?
The Dems can't get near enough to the Constitution to shit on it because the GOP are too busy pissing on it. :badgrin:

For all I know; it was a freudian slip and frankly I'm not a Rubio guy. But you know damn well what he otherwise meant to say and you're being dishonest when you don't clarify that matter. Either that or you just a piece of shit analyst, in which case, who cares what the fuck you have to say anyways.
Freudian slip 
noun
(in Freudian psychology) an inadvertent mistake in speech or writing that is thought to reveal a person's unconscious motives, wishes, or attitudes.

The republicans will be busy telling us Rubio's comment was a gaffe but they won't believe that Obama's gaffe was a misplaced pronoun.

From the transcript of Rubio's speech:

The story of our time will be written by Americans who
haven't yet even been born. Let us make sure the right that we
did our part. That, in the early years of this new century, we
lived in an uncertain time, but we did not allow fear to make us
abandon what made us special.

We chose more government instead of more freedom. We chose
the principles of our founding to solve the challenges of our
time. We chose a special man to lead us In a special time. We
chose Mitt Romney to lead our nation and, because we did, the
American miracle lived on for another generation to inherit.

Read more

Last edited:

Just like Obama's slip up of a misplaced pronoun instead of "those", he said "that" and everyone jumped on it saying he meant you didn't build "that" business but he was referring to roads and bridges and should have said "those".

If people are willing to give Rubio the benefit of the doubt, then why not Obama?

Freudian slip 
noun
(in Freudian psychology) an inadvertent mistake in speech or writing that is thought to reveal a person's unconscious motives, wishes, or attitudes.

I know what the term means idiot. That's why I used it; it's also why I added the qualifier that I'm weary of Rubio in the first place. But none of this changes the fact that you are being conniving, manipulative, dishonest, arrogant and dim-witted.

Last edited:

OMG you are so Pathetic, When Obama said 57 States he just misspoke, but you insist Rubio Meant what he said, when Clearly there is no way in Hell he would have been allowed to speak had he intended to say that.

Forum List

Back