RUBIO: We chose more GOVERNMENT instead of more FREEDOM.

Yeah?...And?

When have you ever been for less gubmint and more liberty, Gomer?
Just vote for the more government, less freedom Republican Establishment candidate like a good little sheeple. :rofl::lmao:

the GOP wants smaller govt. yet plans on expanding the military, hmm, I guess the military is not part of the govt?

I'll score that "NEVER".

Dismissed, child.
And I'll score that as you will vote for the BIG Gubment Republican Establishment candidate like a good little obedient sheeple.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwsyAybYHTE](cleaned up without the clicks)Marco Rubio Speech - More government less freedom!!!!!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

I'll score that "NEVER".

Dismissed, child.
And I'll score that as you will vote for the BIG Gubment Republican Establishment candidate like a good little obedient sheeple.
Haven't voted for a single republican since '94, numbnutz....Unlike you, I'm repulsed by authoritarian asswipes.

Again, you're dismissed.

Do you have the full context of the speech? Context matters and that's why I love hearing the context of Obama's you didnt build that speech, the context enforced that line, but I watch Rubios and his did not.....so again liberals have to edit tape and make up shit.

the GOP wants smaller govt. yet plans on expanding the military, hmm, I guess the military is not part of the govt?

That would be because Defense is one of the Few Actual Jobs of the Federal Government. Ass hat.

Besides you guys are all about Stimulus Spending arn't you. There is no Denying the US defense spending is Stimulative, The Defense sector employes Millions in the Private sector, as well as our Troops.

Hmmmmm

That would be because Defense is one of the Few Actual Jobs of the Federal Government. Ass hat.

Besides you guys are all about Stimulus Spending arn't you. There is no Denying the US defense spending is Stimulative, The Defense sector employes Millions in the Private sector, as well as our Troops.

Hmmmmm

DING DING DING...the military is an actual constitutional function and in general an important state government function (and for you democrats it's not state as in a US state)

While cramming as many people on foodstamps and welfare is not......hey here's an idea, how about positive talk about jobs and buisness......naaaaah democrats cant do that.........

:lol:

So if I vote for the guy that says he's going to cut spending instead of the guy that vastly increased it..

I'm sheeple

But if you blindly vote for the person that took away liberty instead of the person that won't...

You're a concerned citizen

Damn you liberals have absolutely nothing to run on.

Do you have the full context of the speech? Context matters and that's why I love hearing the context of Obama's you didnt build that speech, the context enforced that line, but I watch Rubios and his did not.....so again liberals have to edit tape and make up shit.
Boobio said it plain as day.
And you're full of shit about the context of what Obama said. But it shows how CON$ervoFascists can rationalize anything! Boobio was quoted exactly, but you claim his quote was altered, and Willard Mitt THE Twit alters Obama's quote and you claim it is in context.

He said that in the early part of this century we chose more government instead of more freedom.
Blaming Bush?
Terrorists?

Us?

Romney will fix that?

Right...

Titties for everyone!

:cool:

Boobio said it plain as day.
And you're full of shit about the context of what Obama said. But it shows how CON$ervoFascists can rationalize anything! Boobio was quoted exactly, but you claim his quote was altered, and Willard Mitt THE Twit alters Obama's quote and you claim it is in context.

Rubio did in fact say 'we need more govt and not more freedom' when he meant to say it the other way around. That's the part that the dilhole isn't telling you. He only cares about context when it regards his side.

So if I vote for the guy that says he's going to cut spending instead of the guy that vastly increased it..

I'm sheeple

But if you blindly vote for the person that took away liberty instead of the person that won't...

The GOP always SAY they are going to cut spending and they never do, but you swallow their bullshit every time. That definitely makes you a blind mindless sheeple.

I'm sheeple

The GOP always SAY they are going to cut spending and they never do, but you swallow their bullshit every time. That definitely makes you a blind mindless sheeple.

Always?

You mean like the dems always say they support the Constitution, then shit on it every time?

Forum List

Back