Rubio Tried To Answer Jeb's Question

I know it beats anything Hilary Clinton has said and I didn't even listen to it.

Sad, sad, SAD!!! They know that if they admit the obvious, it'll make them look like opportunists, which they are :eusa_shhh:.

It depends on what "Was" is....

Its not a mistake if you invaded by mistake

Chris Wallace gave Sen Rubio a shot at answering Jeb Bush's question and this is what happened.

If you cannot learn from history....you don't get to be POTUS.

He was okay until he said we were better off getting rid of Saddam Hussein, something that is definitely false. Republicans believe they have some big edge on foreign policy, but they do not.

Chris Wallace gave Sen Rubio a shot at answering Jeb Bush's question and this is what happened.

He was okay until he said we were better off getting rid of Saddam Hussein, something that is definitely false. Republicans believe they have some big edge on foreign policy, but they do not.

That's what they think. It's evident by their eagerness to discuss it. And by "foreign policy".......they mean only our response to Islamic terrorism.

They've lost interest, it seems, in discussing other foreign policy matters. Like Russia and Cuba. They also don't have a taste for discussing the economy much. Isn't that odd?

They can't even handle softball questions from Fox News....good lord.

I saw that, too. I couldn't believe Chris Wallace could be that dense. Two completely different questions were asked warranting two different answers and Wallace (and apparently a bunch of intellectually challenged lefties here) just couldn't get his brain around that.

Rosh does not understand politics much less geo-economic concerns. Kasich needs some to be able to field these questions with out sounding absolutely silly and out of touch. Maybe he needs Marsha Brown to run as his Veep from FL to balance his Ohio.

The GOP has a chance if it can muzzle its neo-cons and sound rational on foreign policy. Start talking about reinvading the ME and the GOP won't get 132 electoral votes.

they have proven that time & time again.

Forum List

Back