Rubio Slams Obama's Teleprompter While In Front Of Telemprompters At CPAC

There is nothing wrong with somebody reading from a teleprompter and making fun of Obama's teleprompter usage. Obama uses it all the time, even while talking with 6th graders. The point is that Obama is a talking head for somebody else in the White House that is pulling the strings.

I thought that 6th grade thing had been debunked.

It has. But the rabid cons will continue to use the disinformation as fodder. What else is new?

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What a treasure indeed. :cool:
Because we all know he is like this without it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyW9e5QdWxk]YouTube - The Obama Stutter[/ame]

Indeed, it's truly sad when a POTUS needs to measure every word because when he doesn't, the O'Haters are off and running with the slightest slip of the tongue. There's enough criticism about his policies. How about acting like adults and sticking to adult issues? But look who I'm talking to here--someone who uses fantasy images to identify his persona.

Im watched the Rubio speech in its entire, the teleprompters were clearly OFF and he was reading from text he had on the dias in front of him.

Yet another lame 'gotcha' exposed as a fraud.

So reading from a script is acceptable but reading from a teleprompter is not. Gotcha.

Glenn Beck is the keynote speaker at C-Pac tonight. They won't allow him to use teleprompters because he'll get spittle all over them.

There is nothing wrong with somebody reading from a teleprompter and making fun of Obama's teleprompter usage. Obama uses it all the time, even while talking with 6th graders. The point is that Obama is a talking head for somebody else in the White House that is pulling the strings.

I thought that 6th grade thing had been debunked.
It has but that's not going to stop us from using it since "the masses are clueless and will believe anything if repeated enough times."

Sound familiar?

Last edited:
It's really sad how patethic so many republicans are, and their supporters that don't realize how damn full of shit so many are. THey don't care, they spout what these peopel already believe, so they like them, regardless of reality. I expect the teleprompter nonsense from political hacks on a forum, but frrom supposedly intelligence politicians using such an obviously childish ploy? But keep the teleprompter and other mundane issues you people keep brining up, it will continue to tarnish your image

Isn't it fascinating how this LIE keeps popping up again and again...as if people like AvgGuyIA thinks we have short attention span loss?

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, well people who spout such things don't care what the truth is, as long as they continue to believe their ideology is right. And people wonder why politics is so fucked in this country when people reward mudsklinging garbage

It's really sad how patethic so many republicans are, and their supporters that don't realize how damn full of shit so many are. THey don't care, they spout what these peopel already believe, so they like them, regardless of reality. I expect the teleprompter nonsense from political hacks on a forum, but frrom supposedly intelligence politicians using such an obviously childish ploy? But keep the teleprompter and other mundane issues you people keep brining up, it will continue to tarnish your image

Oh, the horrors!....:eek:

Some politician's ramblings will tarnish my image!

How will I sleep at night???

Well, life's easy with your head up you ass without a care for what's really going on in the world

We will. It has already made Obama a laughing stock and butt of jokes on Leno and Letterman. What a coup for us. :lol:

Or is that coo? I don't know...is there a military Corpseman online who can tell us?

Well, life's easy with your head up you ass without a care for what's really going on in the world

I've never really cared how the ramblings of a politician will effect my "image"...

That's great for you, though, as I know image is important to some of you liberals...

Personally, I care more about how the out-of-control spending of politicians will effect my wallet... And yes, I've cared about that for a long time...

Im watched the Rubio speech in its entire, the teleprompters were clearly OFF and he was reading from text he had on the dias in front of him.

So reading from a script is acceptable but reading from a teleprompter is not. Gotcha.

See the above post?

In politics its what is known as 'moving the goal posts.'

Their original 'gotcha moment' has failed, so now they scramble to try and save some modicum of self respect after making fools of themselves about something that wasn't true.

If Xenophon says it is true, it is true.

If Xenophon says it is false, it is false.

This is because Xenophon is all knowing and always correct.

/end of thread

/end of thread
The loyalty of my piss boy is not forgotten!

pissboy.jpg

I've never really cared how the ramblings of a politician will effect my "image"...

That's great for you, though, as I know image is important to some of you liberals...

Personally, I care more about how the out-of-control spending of politicians will effect my wallet... And yes, I've cared about that for a long time...

Why? Are you about to lose your acting gig? :lol:

See the above post?

In politics its what is known as 'moving the goal posts.'

Their original 'gotcha moment' has failed, so now they scramble to try and save some modicum of self respect after making fools of themselves about something that wasn't true.

Huh? YOU were making the comparison, not me. Are you even sober half the time?

/end of thread

YEEHAW!!! A real crusading cowboy is he.

We will. It has already made Obama a laughing stock and butt of jokes on Leno and Letterman. What a coup for us. :lol:

Or is that coo? I don't know...is there a military Corpseman online who can tell us?

and about Letterman and Palin....

Forum List

Back