Rubio Says, ‘I would pay them to keep running that clip’

I agree. All this media bull crap about him having some kind of meltdown is just that – bull excrement. His statement was right on and needs to be said over and over again.

Story with Tweets @ Rubio doubles-down on his Obama 'glitch' [video]

This was Rubio's "Deer in the Headlights" moment. He just looked silly doing it FOUR TIMES.

Hopefully, this debate will breathe new life into John Kasich's campaign.

The entire "Obama knows what he's doing" thing was overblown by the other candidates as a way to attack Rubio. You may disagree with him, but everyone knows what he was trying to say. In a way Rubio was saying that Obama is trying to "fundamentally transform America".Now his opposition is trying to pretend that they haven't been hammering away at that talking point for seven years now.

It isn't just the Obama speech, though. Now that I've seen a number of Rubio's rallies and debates, he IS beginning to sound like a Chatty Cathy. He's a very articulate, bright and quick thinking young man. He should allow himself to speak off the cuff more often. He has very obviously memorized 30 second stump speeches that he recites like Hail Mary's. That makes him look less than genuine.

The entire "Obama knows what he's doing" thing was overblown by the other candidates as a way to attack Rubio. You may disagree with him, but everyone knows what he was trying to say. In a way Rubio was saying that Obama is trying to "fundamentally transform America".Now his opposition is trying to pretend that they haven't been hammering away at that talking point for seven years now.

Well, they have been, that's not the issue.

The issue is that Rubio repeated this same talking point FOUR TIMES, twice after Christie pointed out how shallow it came off as.

In short, he looked like a kid who thought he was being really clever in debate club, and got pwnd by the other debaters.

Rubio is crashing on Predictit after the debate....there are articles on Politico and AP and everywhere really about the gaffe....it's everywhere.

It's not being overblown, it confirmed the image he was giving off for months: He can't think on his own two feet, he's an amateur, and a lightweight. There actually was a good reason the elites did not embrace him.

Rubio is that thing that nutbags tried to saddle Obama with. He is an empty suit. He's trying to get idiots to vote for him by coming CLOSE to calling the president a traitor. He's finding out that the American people don't need leaders who toss out overblown red meat talking points.

Another note on this guy. He is a lot like Romney in that he speaks as though he is pleading for the audience to agree with him. He's trying to convince himself that he believes what he saying. He also has a very fake, forced smile....like Mitt. My assessment: No Chance.

Christie hammered him hard, and must have had advance intelligence that Rubio was making the same 30-second speech at every stop.

I also agree with Christie that governor is a better job than Senator to qualify someone to be President. JFK's entire Presidency was a series of blunders and crises because Kruschev did not respect him.

I don't recall how I got roped into it but about 3 years ago, I was tricked/swindled/hoodwinked/volunteered into attending an academic decathlon that featured high school students and from the Central AZ region. There were a bunch of nicely dressed boys and girls walking around with index cards and looking into the glass (it gave a mirror like effect) and giving speeches to themselves.

Anyway, there was a presentation given by each team there and it was basically the same format for each topic; you give a topic (lowering the voting age to 15 for example) and you take a pro or con side and then you argue for or against basically by just getting up and opining. It wasn't a debate but you were judged by the panel on how well you articulated your points.

One junior World Leader got up there and began his presentation by almost precisely quoting a video I saw on you tube. It was about government withholding data for no reason which, to him, was both grounds for firing the people holding the information and he didn't think material should be classified. As you may expect there were some gasps from the audience and some chuckles as he rambled on about how one secret prevents you from ever trusting the government because you don't know what else is secret and so on. The presentation lasted a long time (or at least seemed to compared to the others) and as it went on, you saw him begin to sweat a little and get upset at the hecklers. Finally, he said something snide about "They laugh because they are ignorant." His teacher interrupted him, took him behind the little wall that was set up and the speech ended about 6.2 seconds later.

Senator Rubio reminds me of that angry little student.

You're going to stand up to Putin and ISIS?

The entire Twitter world and media lit up with Rubio's repetitive comment. It wasn't just the other candidates. Rubio isn't fit to wipe his own ass, let alone be president and it showed. He's like a jukebox, dump a coin into him and select your canned speech.

If that's the worse that can be said about a guy then he's in pretty good shape. Most of America aren't tittering over sophomoric stuff. He seems to be the most electable at this point and 4 more years of a Dem will be brutal.

12715741_1220019334678196_9020669614436205308_n.jpg

Forum List

Back