Rubio goes on homophobic rant ending political career.

Because you say so.
Im not planning on voting for him but I wouldnt count anyone out. Bill Clinton's campaign was finished. Until he went on Arsenio Hall.

and if we still did elections the way we did them in 1992, we'd be better off.

But the reality is, we have a "billionaire's primary" and Jebbie has already won that one. So I guess you will all go through the pretense of pretending you have a choice. Just like you thought you had a choice four years ago when you went all in on Rick Perry and you STILL ended up supporting the Weird Mormon Robot none of you really wanted.

Because you say so.
Im not planning on voting for him but I wouldnt count anyone out. Bill Clinton's campaign was finished. Until he went on Arsenio Hall.

and if we still did elections the way we did them in 1992, we'd be better off.

But the reality is, we have a "billionaire's primary" and Jebbie has already won that one. So I guess you will all go through the pretense of pretending you have a choice. Just like you thought you had a choice four years ago when you went all in on Rick Perry and you STILL ended up supporting the Weird Mormon Robot none of you really wanted.
Remind me what choice Democrats have. Yeah, Hillary or the bush.

I have a friend who was stationed on a remote LORAN station many, many years ago. There were no women on this island and my friend, who is a gay man, was VERY, VERY popular.

Sexual deviants..I would have suggested masturbation:thup:

Yeah...a lot of the guys getting their knob polished by him would have called him a "sexual deviant" around the other guys too...and then come knocking later that night.
Im sure there are a lot of weird people in the navy, but stuff like that would be grounds for dishonorable discharge. There should be honor in the military not shit like that going on. it's an embarrassment

Yes, it was "dishonorable". All those married guys using the gay man to have their needs fulfilled.

But, it does go to the original discussion about the fact that much of the sex going on in prison isn't rape.

I have a friend who was stationed on a remote LORAN station many, many years ago. There were no women on this island and my friend, who is a gay man, was VERY, VERY popular.

Sexual deviants..I would have suggested masturbation:thup:

Yeah...a lot of the guys getting their knob polished by him would have called him a "sexual deviant" around the other guys too...and then come knocking later that night.
Im sure there are a lot of weird people in the navy, but stuff like that would be grounds for dishonorable discharge. There should be honor in the military not shit like that going on. it's an embarrassment

Yes, it was "dishonorable". All those married guys using the gay man to have their needs fulfilled.

But, it does go to the original discussion about the fact that much of the sex going on in prison isn't rape.
And a lot of it is.
Was there some kind of point here?

Oh, I agree, it's kind of awful that Hillary is best the Democrats can come up with. But it's also what happens when a party controls the White House for too long and you don't have much of a farm team. the GOP had this problem in 2008 and 1996 (when the best they could come up with was McCain and Dole because everyone else was a clown.) The democrats had this problem in 2000 when Gore was the best they had.

But the thing is, most Democrats are going to be fine with Hillary as a candidate.

That said, the GOP has a different problem this year. Jeb will not get the nomination because most Republicans want him, but because he's garnered enough support from the rich. The only reason why Rubio and Walker are even in the hunt is because they have their own Billionaire Sugar Daddies (Adelson and the Koch Bros.)

Oh, I agree, it's kind of awful that Hillary is best the Democrats can come up with. But it's also what happens when a party controls the White House for too long and you don't have much of a farm team. the GOP had this problem in 2008 and 1996 (when the best they could come up with was McCain and Dole because everyone else was a clown.) The democrats had this problem in 2000 when Gore was the best they had.

But the thing is, most Democrats are going to be fine with Hillary as a candidate.

That said, the GOP has a different problem this year. Jeb will not get the nomination because most Republicans want him, but because he's garnered enough support from the rich. The only reason why Rubio and Walker are even in the hunt is because they have their own Billionaire Sugar Daddies (Adelson and the Koch Bros.)
Yeah that's completely wrong but par for the course.
Jeb isnt doing especially well and no one is particularly enthusiastic for him. Certainly not like they are for Rubio, Cruz or Walker.

Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom

Marco Rubio was the subject of a fawning profile on today’s edition of “The 700 Club,” in which host Pat Robertson hailed the GOP presidential candidate as “the Democrats’ worst nightmare.”

In an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network’s David Brody, Rubio warned that gay marriage represents “a real and present danger” to America because gay rights advocates are bent on labeling any anti-gay messages, including those from churches, as “hate speech.”

“We are at the water’s edge of the argument that mainstream Christian teaching is hate speech because today we’ve reached the point in our society where if you do not support same-sex marriage, you are labeled a homophobe and a hater,” Rubio said. “So what’s the next step after that? After they’re done going after individuals, the next step is to argue that the teachings of mainstream Christianity, the catechism of the Catholic Church, is hate speech. That’s a real and present danger.”

During a previous CBN interview, Rubio criticized gay marriage supporters for trying to sway the Supreme Court with “a ridiculous and absurd reading of the U.S. Constitution.”

When your base is that hateful and ignorant, you must cut them lose and rally the moderates and centrists.

But no, the GOP continue to open their big tent to most hateful and despicable people.

Hate to have to break it to Rubio but if you oppose gay marriage you ARE a homophobe and a hater,

because why else would you oppose it?
I don't know...maybe because there's a big chunk of people in this world who still believe marriage is supposed to be between one man and one woman. That doesn't make them hateful. People are allowed to disagree with you and not be labeled hateful. Aren't they?
:confused-84:

You're right, having that opinion doesn't make anyone hateful.

Forcing that opinion on a nation is what's hateful.

No one is forcing anyone to marry someone of the same sex. It's done freely.

So when someone forces you or anyone else to marry someone of the same sex you might have a point.

Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom

Marco Rubio was the subject of a fawning profile on today’s edition of “The 700 Club,” in which host Pat Robertson hailed the GOP presidential candidate as “the Democrats’ worst nightmare.”

In an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network’s David Brody, Rubio warned that gay marriage represents “a real and present danger” to America because gay rights advocates are bent on labeling any anti-gay messages, including those from churches, as “hate speech.”

“We are at the water’s edge of the argument that mainstream Christian teaching is hate speech because today we’ve reached the point in our society where if you do not support same-sex marriage, you are labeled a homophobe and a hater,” Rubio said. “So what’s the next step after that? After they’re done going after individuals, the next step is to argue that the teachings of mainstream Christianity, the catechism of the Catholic Church, is hate speech. That’s a real and present danger.”

During a previous CBN interview, Rubio criticized gay marriage supporters for trying to sway the Supreme Court with “a ridiculous and absurd reading of the U.S. Constitution.”

When your base is that hateful and ignorant, you must cut them lose and rally the moderates and centrists.

But no, the GOP continue to open their big tent to most hateful and despicable people.

Hate to have to break it to Rubio but if you oppose gay marriage you ARE a homophobe and a hater,

because why else would you oppose it?
I don't know...maybe because there's a big chunk of people in this world who still believe marriage is supposed to be between one man and one woman. That doesn't make them hateful. People are allowed to disagree with you and not be labeled hateful. Aren't they?
:confused-84:

You're right, having that opinion doesn't make anyone hateful.

Forcing that opinion on a nation is what's hateful.

No one is forcing anyone to marry someone of the same sex. It's done freely.

So when someone forces you or anyone else to marry someone of the same sex you might have a point.
But forcing acceptance of gay marriage is right and good, yes?
You'r such a fucking hypocrite.

Yeah that's completely wrong but par for the course.
Jeb isnt doing especially well and no one is particularly enthusiastic for him. Certainly not like they are for Rubio, Cruz or Walker.

But Jeb will still be the nominee, not any of those guys. Because the Uber-rich who run the GOP want Bush.
Nope nutjob, not happening. He has no charisma no vision, he's boring, he's out :thup:

Nope nutjob, not happening. He has no charisma no vision, he's boring, he's out

I realize the Zionists are all upset because he has a few advisors like James Baker, but the fact is, he's probably the best you got in the Clown Car.

Here's the thing. Bush's Brother, the absolute fucking disaster the guy was, just had his approval rating go up to 52%. His father's is at 68%. Now, part of this is that we tend to be fond of ex-presidents when they are ex-presidents, but the Bush name is not the liability it was four years ago.

Forum List

Back