Rubio endorses Romney

The Primary will end. When Romney gets over 1144. Which will probably happen sooner than later.

No need to rush it. Romney's getting free publicity.

Look,if a brokered convention occurs,and palin gets in,she has.my vote. If not,against my morals and values,ill back him against dipshit anyday. How bout a ROMNEY/PAUL ticket?would take all old disgruntled voters from obamas 08 campaign,plus GOP.

• Banned
I'm worried about how ugly it could get as Santorum starts scrapping harder and harder trying to undermine Romney in states which haven't voted yet and trying to turn delegates in states which have already voted.

Our primary is coming up on Tuesday here in Wisconsin. Local radio host Jerry Bader interviewed Santorum today and Santorum played down the importance of a victory here. I hope the Rubio and Bush endorsements help give Romney a decisive win. And I hope Santorum gives the kind of gracious speech Romney gave in 2008 when he stepped aside for McCain.

Romney/ Rubio would be a definite winner.

Then again he could put Jack on his ticket and clean Obama's clock in November.

Yes, Barbara and Jeb have already endorsed Romney.
Funny GHW Bush and Barbara were big supporters of Planned Parenthood until the Reagan campaign insisted that drop that pro-choice business. GHW's nickname in congress was Rubbers.
It turns out GHW's dad was a huge supporter of PP, too.

Supporting birth control in the early 70's was a far cry from supporting abortion later on~

Numerous republican's support birth control, despite the media spin of the facts and issues to the contrary- nice parrot job...a second career perhaps?

Rubio endorses Romney, says GOP primary should end - Yahoo! News

Um, whom else would he endorse?

And I hope Santorum gives the kind of gracious speech Romney gave in 2008 when he stepped aside for McCain.

Romney will have yet another opportunity to give a gracious concession speech this November.

Obama gives such lovely speeches -- I'm sure his concession speech will be eloquent. :D

Forum List

Back