Rubio/Cain 2016!

I thnk it's racist. Lost all the minority vote, so you wanna throw up the first black and hispanic you can pair up. Voting based off race. Not good.

• Banned
I thnk it's racist. Lost all the minority vote, so you wanna throw up the first black and hispanic you can pair up. Voting based off race. Not good.

You're the racist that hates white people and don't want us in politics anymore.

I respect Herman Cain as I feel he has worked hard. Not many I feel this way about.

I could vote for Cain and I'd consider Rubio.

Rubio/Cain 2016! What do you think of this???

I think there will be a national call to prosecute voter suppression between now and "16".

That has been the one trick pony of the radical rw's and I believe it will be outlawed federaly.

That will make it a couple million or more votes for the newGOPers to overcome by 2016.

If I were you I'd be scared shitless of what will happen in "14" if the GOP pulls the same shit they did the last four years. They can't claim the "end game" will be worth it by getting rid of Obama now. Nobody is going to buy into their crap any more and if they do not do the peoples will they will pay for it dearly in 2014.

Obama will fail to get immigration 'reform', Rubio will promise it, and he will be a shoe-in thanks to the Hispanic vote he will receive.

Rubio is a legitimate leader

Cain is a rightwing media star

So now giving a black and Latino guy a chance is racist. Got it.

The OP suggests RuBio/ Cain. Meaning Rubio for POTUS and Cain for VP. But then says that he would vote for Cain and consider Rubio. That makes perfect sense.

Who sees skin color first here?

Ironic in a Matthew thread.

I don't like parasites but do respect Cain and Rubio.

Cain is someone that has worked hard and has earned my respect. I'd vote for him as I know that he understands freedom and the economy.

Obama will fail to get immigration 'reform', Rubio will promise it, and he will be a shoe-in thanks to the Hispanic vote he will receive.

I heard Rubio turned down a committee position in the Senate because he wants to keep a low profile until 2016. Smart.

Rubio is a legitimate leader

Cain is a rightwing media star

Cain also has some "baggage", they jumped ship on him the last time it came out..............
Maybe he and West can go out on tour and insult "the Blacks" who are democrats with their "brainwashed" and "plantation" references.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back