Rubio Bill Lets ANY Employer Deny Birth Control Coverage

This seems way over the top. I really don't understand the Republican agenda.

The Infidel said:
Hi, you have received -417 reputation points from The Infidel.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
because you are too stupid

Regards,
The Infidel

Note: This is an automated message.

Holy shit, The Infidel negged me for the above post. Wingnuts are sooo special...

Okay sit tight sweetie,, hold on,, we're calling ewe a waaaaambalance.

You know people,

we could go to single payer healthcare and make this issue disappear altogether.

This issue would disappear faster if the government got the hell out of our health.

The health of the nation is a vital national interest.

Of course I'm not condoning bad health practices but we won the Revolutionary War when dysentery, consumption were running rampant among the conscripts. Health is of major importance and I have no problem when someone such as the first lady talks about eating a healthy diet ie vegetables, fruits. However, the responsibility lies with the individual...not a govt that could care less about us.

In some circumstances, everything.

More to the point is that the GObP/Repubs are tightening their strangle hold over the gullible. Its the 21st century and yet, they're looking to force women to have babies?

And, while they force unwanted births, they also refuse to accept any responsibility for their actions.

Birth control/morning after pills , therapeutic abortions - all have been available from religion-affiliated hospitals. The pubs have discovered n avenue of control over the gullible ... and, sure nuff, they line up.

Vote for Sanatorium. He's obsessed with what you might be doing in your bedroom. That's why he's running for the office of National Peeping Tom and Sex Sheriff.

Its obvious O is hence his fascination with birth control in bedrooms.

Since so many rw's are illiterate, its difficult to understand your exact meaning. Therefore, I'm giving you a comma (,). Please use it wisely.

But, really, its squirrely little Santorum of frothy anal secretions, who talks of controlling birth control and every bedroom activity you can think of.

OTOH, President Obama has only addressed a woman's right to decide for herself when she should or wants to bear a child.

Why do you want to force women to bear a child every single year of her life?
I don't force anyone to fuck. Do you?

WillowTree just negged me for posting this "factual" article.

Righties love to hammer down free speech - of others...

Ernie S. said:
Hi, you have received -337 reputation points from Ernie S..

Comment:
I just negged you for being an idiot and a whiny bitch

Regards,
Ernie S.

Ernie S. , one of my usual harassers and stalkers, just negged me for the above post.

pee-wee-herman-riding-his-bike.gif

Wow, look at Pee-wee goooo. His little bike also has "whitewalls"...

As long as our insurance coverage is tied to our employers this bullshit will occupy the political dialogue.

How about a bill to let insurance companies sell whatever kind of coverage they want and allow us to choose from all of them for our insurance needs instead of just what our various employers 'like' politically?

Good (insert your preferred Deity here), we look stupid from space!

I'm good with that idea. Open the sucker up. across state lines, across coverage options, etc. pay for waht we want, don't pay for something we don't want.

A single payer option would be the most efficient method of spreading risk, but if we MUST allow profit to be made from the handling of our medical billing and payment paperwork, shouldn't the competition be at LEAST as deep as we enjoy in the Auto Insurance Industry? :dunno: And shouldn't switching from one to another be just about as easy as telling Progressive to go fuck themselves and calling GEICO?

And it would be, except we've tasked our employers with providing our benefits and allowingthe gubmint to mandate what is offered therefore adding even more layers between us and our health care provider.

That's fucking retarded.... by an employer choosing to not pay for contraception your reproductive rights are being infringed upon?

How fucking stupid is that? Go buy some condoms.. they're pretty cheap. Problem solved. God you libs are fucking needy.

The employers in these cases are interfering in the relationship between the insurance companies and his employees because of the employers' personal views. It's none of his damn business.

Do you you realize how stupid you are? On second thought please don't answer that...

Have you ever paid for anything, better yet have you ever earned what it takes to pay for anything...

How do you come up with this crap, hell go ahead and ask for toilet paper, tooth paste, sanitary napkins, oh don't forget douche...

and an asswipe.

:lol:

try not to be painfully stupid, ace.

i never said sex should only be for reproductive purposes only.

there is no reason why an employer should have to pay for his employees birth control any more than s/he should have to pay for plastic surgery.

There's no reason for my employer to be involved with ANY of my medical decisions.

If you are going to have employer provided insurance, your employer has to be involved.

I'd rather have employer provided cash and consumer selected insurance chosen from among several competing companies.

Either that or employer provided cash and the opportunity to buy in to Medicare at a rate based solely on the age I voluntarily start paying into the system.

Why is it so shocking to lefties that employers and taxpayers don't want to foot the bill for birth control? What's the problem? Keep it in your pants for a couple of days a month or buy the damn things yourself.

Do you honestly think most people get married with the expectation that their sex lives will only involve intercourse when they're trying to produce a child?

WTF world are you from exactly?

Did you ever consider going to the drug store and actually buying your own condoms? Or does your mom buy yours for you?

Why is it so shocking to lefties that employers and taxpayers don't want to foot the bill for birth control? What's the problem? Keep it in your pants for a couple of days a month or buy the damn things yourself.

I sure as HELL wont do it.putting this blunt,anyone heard of responsible sex?if not,both gendees,keep your fucking legs closed.

WillowTree just negged me for posting this "factual" article.

Righties love to hammer down free speech - of others...

Ernie S. said:
Hi, you have received -337 reputation points from Ernie S..

Comment:
I just negged you for being an idiot and a whiny bitch

Regards,
Ernie S.

Ernie S. , one of my usual harassers and stalkers, just negged me for the above post.

pee-wee-herman-riding-his-bike.gif

Wow, look at Pee-wee goooo. His little bike also has "whitewalls"...

You have become such a whiny trollish dumb ass.. I wish they would just ban your ass. leave if you don't like the way the board is or is run.

As a previous poster indicated, Rubio has exposed himself for the wingnut radical that he is. He has unzipped his fly for all women to see.

As long as our insurance coverage is tied to our employers this bullshit will occupy the political dialogue.

How about a bill to let insurance companies sell whatever kind of coverage they want and allow us to choose from all of them for our insurance needs instead of just what our various employers 'like' politically?

Good (insert your preferred Deity here), we look stupid from space!

I'm good with that idea. Open the sucker up. across state lines, across coverage options, etc. pay for waht we want, don't pay for something we don't want.

A single payer option would be the most efficient method of spreading risk, but if we MUST allow profit to be made from the handling of our medical billing and payment paperwork, shouldn't the competition be at LEAST as deep as we enjoy in the Auto Insurance Industry? :dunno: And shouldn't switching from one to another be just about as easy as telling Progressive to go fuck themselves and calling GEICO?

I'd tap that...
flash-1.jpg

Sure they do.... they pick the plan. Get over it.

Many employers offer a variety of plans. But they don't have the right to dictate to the insurance companies what they can and can't include in their plans.

Sure, but they can definitely dictate what coverage they will pay for. I've picked plans that don't cover maternity because of the expense.. you want maternity.. you pay for it.
well, me thinks you are possibly lying on that Nola....

unless you are speaking about times before 1978, 35 years ago....or you have fewer than 15 employees....

because if you cover employees with insurance then the insurance plan MUST COVER maternity for the employee or spouse....

The Pregnancy Discrimination Act of 1978 requires companies with 15 or more workers to cover maternity benefits if they cover other health benefits. But although the law applies to employees and their spouses, there’s an exception for “non-spouse
dependents,”....

• Thanks
Reactions: del
You know people,

we could go to single payer healthcare and make this issue disappear altogether.

This issue would disappear faster if the government got the hell out of our health.

The health of the nation is a vital national interest.

I could make the same argument for racial profiling. Doesn't mean it's good for the government to do.

Why dont you take care of yourself, and ill take care of myself? That way you wont have to worry about a thing I do with my health.

Forum List

Back