Rubio Bill Eliminates Federal Tax On Olympic Medals...

I'm glad Marco Rubio is tackling that oh-so-important-only-comes-up-once-every-four-years problem of taxes on Olympics medals.

Phew! Now I can sleep better at night.

Predictable response. How boring.

Oh. I'm sorry that I'm consistently unimpressed with largely symbolic and rhetorical legislation that doesn't do diddly-dick-fuck-all to actually move the country into a period of sustained growth. It must suck to live in a world where this kind of happy horse shit actually matters.

Hearts of Gold you Goose Steppers have, hearts of gold. Give these athletes a break. SHEESH!

Predictable response. How boring.

Oh. I'm sorry that I'm consistently unimpressed with largely symbolic and rhetorical legislation that doesn't do diddly-dick-fuck-all to actually move the country into a period of sustained growth. It must suck to live in a world where this kind of happy horse shit actually matters.

Hearts of Gold you Goose Steppers have, hearts of gold. Give these athletes a break. SHEESH!

Yes, it's a shame they'd be taxed on it. Fine. But seriously, it's not a big fucking deal. It's just not.

Yes, it's a shame they'd be taxed on it. Fine. But seriously, it's not a big fucking deal. It's just not.

Yeah, but you would say that. Being a loyal Goose Stepper and all. ;)

Yes. I'm a Nazi because I don't give a fuck that athletes get taxed on their medals. Exactly.

Now you're getting it. Progress at last. You've admitted you have a problem, so now it's time to fix it. I'll support you every step of the way. :)

Our tax code is a complicated and burdensome mess that too often punishes success, and the tax imposed on Olympic medal winners is a classic example of this madness,” the Florida Republican said.

There's no such thing as a conservative who supports exempting Olympic awards from taxes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back