Rubio accidentally charged HOW MUCH to the pub card?

Marco Rubio On GOP Credit Card Spending: 'It Looked Bad, Right?' (VIDEO)

Rubio has lied about other things ... like coming here with his poor beleaguered family running from that big meany Castro ... He's a natural for the pub party.

Rubio billed the party for more than $100,000 during the two years he served as House speaker, according to credit card statements obtained by the St. Petersburg Times and Miami Herald. The charges included repairs to the family minivan, grocery bills, plane tickets for his wife and purchases from retailers ranging from a wine store near his home to Apple's online store. Rubio also charged the party for dozens of meals during the annual lawmaking session in Tallahassee, even though he received taxpayer subsidies for his meals.

Rubio said the billings all related to party business-- the minivan, for example, was damaged by a valet at a political function -- and that he repaid the party for about $16,000 in personal expenses.

Suuure Rubio. Are there any male prostitute charges on there?

$3,000! That will be paid back. I'll get outraged over Rubio when Her Excellency the Golden Sasquatch pays back the half million for her spanish vacation and Leon Panetta pays back his weekend flights home for all these years.

We don't have an excellency. What country do you hail from?

Do try to keep up with the Royal Family.

Michelle Obama: You Can Call Me

Home | America Tags: michelle | obama | icarly | video Michelle Obama: You Can Call Me ‘Your Excellency’
Wednesday, 04 Jan 2012 11:36 AM

By Marti Lotman

Michelle Obama’s official title is first lady, but she also entertains a “your excellency” salutation — at least in her cameo role in an upcoming episode of Nickelodeon’s hit show “iCarly.”

The episode hinges on Michelle’s character helping title character Carly reunite with her father, an Air Force colonel, who is working on his birthday and unable to come home, according to Entertainment Weekly.

During Mrs. Obama’s surprise visit, Carly’s affable friend Sam Puckett calls her “Your Excellency.”

After being told that’s not the first lady’s title, Michelle Obama interjects, “No, no, I kind of like it.”

$3,000! That will be paid back. I'll get outraged over Rubio when Her Excellency the Golden Sasquatch pays back the half million for her spanish vacation and Leon Panetta pays back his weekend flights home for all these years.

We don't have an excellency. What country do you hail from?

Do try to keep up with the Royal Family.

Michelle Obama: You Can Call Me

Home | America Tags: michelle | obama | icarly | video Michelle Obama: You Can Call Me ‘Your Excellency’
Wednesday, 04 Jan 2012 11:36 AM

By Marti Lotman

Michelle Obama’s official title is first lady, but she also entertains a “your excellency” salutation — at least in her cameo role in an upcoming episode of Nickelodeon’s hit show “iCarly.”

The episode hinges on Michelle’s character helping title character Carly reunite with her father, an Air Force colonel, who is working on his birthday and unable to come home, according to Entertainment Weekly.

During Mrs. Obama’s surprise visit, Carly’s affable friend Sam Puckett calls her “Your Excellency.”

After being told that’s not the first lady’s title, Michelle Obama interjects, “No, no, I kind of like it.”

We don't have a royal family. You must be from another country.

You gotta hand it to the left in a way. With the cooperation of the liberal mainstream media every Obama scandal is put aside virtually without comment and here we are discussing decade old credit card use by a republican. Americans briefly caught a glimpse of Obama's GSA leader relaxing in a Vegas tub on the taxpayer's dime and then it was over. The administration promised ..yada..yada to investigate the incident and the media forgot about it. In any other administration in history the Attorney General would be facing criminal charges or at least dismissal for the bungling of "Operation Fast/Furious" but the incident is forgotten and languishes in the no-man's land of congressional scrutiny while the administrations stonewalls any attempt by investigators to obtain documents. Meanwhile we discuss the decade old credit card use by a republican.

Yeah, but at least he didn't give it to charity. That would have been an unforgiveable breach of the Party trust.

Marco Rubio On GOP Credit Card Spending: 'It Looked Bad, Right?' (VIDEO)

Rubio has lied about other things ... like coming here with his poor beleaguered family running from that big meany Castro ... He's a natural for the pub party.

Rubio billed the party for more than $100,000 during the two years he served as House speaker, according to credit card statements obtained by the St. Petersburg Times and Miami Herald. The charges included repairs to the family minivan, grocery bills, plane tickets for his wife and purchases from retailers ranging from a wine store near his home to Apple's online store. Rubio also charged the party for dozens of meals during the annual lawmaking session in Tallahassee, even though he received taxpayer subsidies for his meals.

Rubio said the billings all related to party business-- the minivan, for example, was damaged by a valet at a political function -- and that he repaid the party for about $16,000 in personal expenses.

This is old news that dates back at least 3 years...

2010 really isn't three years ago.

The charges occurred between 2006 and 2008. He reimbursed the Florida Republican party...years ago.

This is old news, so I have to wonder why Huffpost is flogging it again. Maybe because Rubio is looking to be a possible pick for VP? And, he's a popular Hispanic politician?

Couldn't be, could it? :eusa_whistle:

I'm sure huffpo doesn't have an agenda or anything.

Last edited:
Why didn't Dems say anything about Turbo tax Geithner?

(Im posting like TM for the next 3 minutes)

Your hate toward Hispanics won't go unnoticed!

Your dying Party will pay dearly in 2012 Dems!

Forum List

Back