Rubio, a tea party favorite, may not join its Senate caucus

I couldn't care less what little cadres he does or doesn't join...Don't care if he Twits or has a Facebook page.

Hell, I'm not even from Florida and probably wouldn't have voted for him if I were.

But hey...Whatever blows your skirt up.

I probably would have voted for Rubio, but I don't live there either. However, like you, I am unconcerned about this massive issue.... I just hope he does the job he was elected to do. That, and that alone, is what matters. Despite the hysteria of the OP.

I live in Florida but can't vote. I supported him anyways.

Even if the Tea Party didn't exist, he still would have won.

I couldn't care less what little cadres he does or doesn't join...Don't care if he Twits or has a Facebook page.

Hell, I'm not even from Florida and probably wouldn't have voted for him if I were.

I probably would have voted for Rubio, but I don't live there either. However, like you, I am unconcerned about this massive issue.... I just hope he does the job he was elected to do. That, and that alone, is what matters. Despite the hysteria of the OP.

exit polling data doesnt support that
;)

Senate, House, Governor Races - Election Center 2010 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

These teapartiers love to jump in front of the parade.

These teapartiers love to jump in front of the parade.
the TEA Party supported him in the primaries
you are totally ignorant of the facts

;)

Senate, House, Governor Races - Election Center 2010 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

What I mean is that he had enough conservative support to win, even if there had never been a Tea Party. The Tea Party supporters were important, of course because they are the conservative support. But if there had been no national wave, he still would have won.

;)

What I mean is that he had enough conservative support to win, even if there had never been a Tea Party. The Tea Party supporters were important, of course because they are the conservative support. But if there had been no national wave, he still would have won.
oh, on that i agree

had the TEA Party supported someone else in the primary, he wouldnt have even won that
Crist likely would have been the candidate

New Topics

Forum List

Back