Rubio, a tea party favorite, may not join its Senate caucus

Rubio is an establishment Republican. Keep in mind, the Tea Partiers tried to claim Scott Brown, and Scott Brown's win, as their own.

Yeah, I thought of that similarity as well. Who really wants to be associated with an extreme group like the teaparty once you're in your seat? The teaparty was a "useful tool". :)

Rubio is an establishment Republican. Keep in mind, the Tea Partiers tried to claim Scott Brown, and Scott Brown's win, as their own.

Yeah, I thought of that similarity as well. Who really wants to be associated with an extreme group like the teaparty once you're in your seat? The teaparty was a "useful tool". :)

I honestly think many on the left don't understand what the whole 'TEA Party' thing is about. You need to stop trusting what the liberal media tell you about the TEAs and look honestly at what they are trying to do.

They claim Scott, not because he's a conservative, but because he wasn't the 'anointed one' from the Democrats. They helped get him elected purely on the 'kick 'em all out' theory. They didn't go for a strong conservative, they went for someone who was his own man. Which is exactly what Scott has proved to be.

Same with Rubio. The TEAs aren't necessarily expecting him to be 'their man'. They want him to be an honest man.

You really need to stop believing this shit about 'extremists'.... you're being sold a pile of shit that has no basis in reality.

I honestly think many on the left don't understand what the whole 'TEA Party' thing is about. You need to stop trusting what the liberal media tell you about the TEAs and look honestly at what they are trying to do.

They claim Scott, not because he's a conservative, but because he wasn't the 'anointed one' from the Democrats. They helped get him elected purely on the 'kick 'em all out' theory. They didn't go for a strong conservative, they went for someone who was his own man. Which is exactly what Scott has proved to be.

Same with Rubio. The TEAs aren't necessarily expecting him to be 'their man'. They want him to be an honest man.

You really need to stop believing this shit about 'extremists'.... you're being sold a pile of shit that has no basis in reality.
sarahg IS what she is complaining about
;)

they don't care, their Democrat MASTERS told them they have to hate the Tea Party, their (fellow Americans), so they will.

Scott was elected when his opponent got cocky, she beat herself. The Teaparty had nothing to do with his election.

Similar to the Rubio election.

good grief, the lefties are GETTING DESPERATE to find ANYTHING AGAINST the Tea Party.

so Rubio said he MAY not.

and THIS IS BIG NEWS FOLKS.:lol::lol:

Scott was elected when his opponent got cocky, she beat herself. The Teaparty had nothing to do with his election.

The TEAs backed both candidates. Everyone expected "Kennedy's seat" to go to the anointed one. It did not. The TEAs backed Brown, Brown won. Would he have won without them? Who the hell can prove it either way.

It makes little difference. The TEAs have never claimed Brown as 'theirs'.... they wanted him in.... not because he's a conservative but because he was independent.

You really need to understand the TEAs before you make ridiculous claims that - while they are repeated by the media - have no actual basis in reality.

good grief, the lefties are GETTING DESPERATE to find ANYTHING AGAINST the Tea Party.

so Rubio said he MAY not.

and THIS IS BIG NEWS FOLKS.:lol::lol:

I know! He MAY not join! Whatever will we do?

i-m-shocked.gif

The TEAs backed both candidates. Everyone expected "Kennedy's seat" to go to the anointed one. It did not. The TEAs backed Brown, Brown won. Would he have won without them? Who the hell can prove it either way.

It makes little difference. The TEAs have never claimed Brown as 'theirs'.... they wanted him in.... not because he's a conservative but because he was independent.

You really need to understand the TEAs before you make ridiculous claims that - while they are repeated by the media - have no actual basis in reality.

Stop being so ignorant.

Stop being so ignorant.

falling-off-chair-laughing.gif

You called the TEA Parties 'extremists' and tell me to stop being ignorant? Now, that is some funny shit, Sarah.

Stop being so ignorant.
^^^^ Massive Irony

on Browns election there was exit polling data to support that the TEA's had little to do with his win, and he likely would have won without their support
do you have the exit polling data on Rubio's election to back it up?

Stop being so ignorant.

falling-off-chair-laughing.gif

You called the TEA Parties 'extremists' and tell me to stop being ignorant? Now, that is some funny shit, Sarah.

I just told you what everyone knows about Scott Brown's election, Cali and you respond that he needed the teaparty to win. He didn't.

Now that he has the seat, I might even vote for him if I lived there but most people expected her to win.

Wow...A link from somewhere else besides HRPuffinstuffPo...A penny from somewhere.

Still, some of us read the whole story, rather than just the headline.

Marcos Sendon, president of the tea party group SFLA Conservative said he expects Rubio to eventually join the caucus.

He noted that activists were 100 percent behind Rubio's candidacy. "We were doing events for him when he was 30 points down, when no one wanted to listen to him," Sendon said. "But we know he's been busy, you have to put things in perspective.

"In the final analysis, his joining is secondary to the important issues we sent him up there to solve," Sendon said.

officer_barbrady_move_along_sm.jpg

do you always have to be an anal orifice?

never mind...rhetorical question.

on Browns election there was exit polling data to support that the TEA's had little to do with his win, and he likely would have won without their support

No but I believe his election was similar. Christ was sure enough he could win to go at it through the Independent party.

No but I believe his election was similar. Christ was sure enough he could win to go at it through the Independent party.
which means that rubio's victory was dependent on a smaller group than browns

btw, what you "believe" has nothing to do with reality

which means that rubio's victory was dependent on a smaller group than browns

btw, what you "believe" has nothing to do with reality

The irony.. :lol:

Forum List

Back