Rubik's speed-cubers solve it in under 6 seconds!!! Of course, they're all males

First Lady's are not supposed to be "co-Presidents" so everthing Hillary did while Bill was President was illegal and un-Constitutional. I think we should not allow another President who scoffs at the law and disregards it

Boys are good at playing with things. Girls are good at playing with boys...

Women are much more social and interested in people. That's why they are failures in life. Blacks, male and female, are the same. It's white males who become the engineers and businessmen and scientists that give us this amazing hi-tech world we live in.

Actually, military communication security-to this day-owes a lot to a woman. Hedy Lamarr (yes, the actress) invented frequency-hopping and spread spectrum radio. (The same thing is used in wifi & Bluetooth communications.)

Actually, military communication security-to this day-owes a lot to a woman. Hedy Lamarr (yes, the actress) invented frequency-hopping and spread spectrum radio. (The same thing is used in wifi & Bluetooth communications.)

HAHAHA. I've heard that story a million times from libs because it's one of the very few female tech accomplishments you can come up with. Find something new. Tell us about the female steve jobs or thomas edison.

HAHAHA. I've heard that story a million times from libs because it's one of the very few female tech accomplishments you can come up with. Find something new. Tell us about the female steve jobs or thomas edison.

How about the woman that invented Kevlar?

Stephanie Kwolek Inventor of Kevlar

Forum List

Back