Rubbing One Off...

I used to in Illinois all the time. I won a few times (couple dollars here and there). Haven't done it in 4 years though, it's illegal here. :(

$100 on a $10 ticket. (I'm gutsy). Also dumped $500 in one pull on a Vegas slot machine - didn't win on that one. But planned for it in advance, and planned to lose, so it was ok. :)

I'm Irish, tho, so I'm naturally lucky. Won $32,000, and $16,000 within a 6-week period sitting on my ass playing Bingo, too. :)

Shattered said:
I'm Irish, tho, so I'm naturally lucky. Won $32,000, and $16,000 within a 6-week period sitting on my ass playing Bingo, too. :)
Will you be my friend????

CSM said:
Will you be my friend????

If you ask nicely. But, I spent all the money - that was in 1996, and I haven't been back since. :D

(Oh, and rubbing my head, and tummy for luck doesn't work - people spent a year trying. I am not a Buddha. But it does piss me off when people mess up my hair. :))

I win $20 in the Florida lottery almost every week. Those are the weeks I don't bother buying a ticket.

Guys look...there are only a few things you can rub on and win (guaranteed) ...and it ain't a scratch off ticket!
Get with it! They'll even teach ya if ya pay attention! Geeeeeeezzzzzzzzz!

*I did win $80 on a lottery ticket* :)

Forum List

Back