RT Being Forced by the U.S. Justice Department to Register as a Foreign Agent

I know this is going to really chap the butts of some of the posters of the forum, and might be a bigger sign of things to come.

"WASHINGTON — RT, the Russian government television network, disclosedMonday that one of its U.S. affiliates has been notified by the Justice Department that it must register as a foreign agent that is disseminating propaganda in the United States."

Russian news agency RT now under scrutiny as foreign agent
Meanwhile, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee does not have to. And we have the National Endowment for Democracy spreading actual propaganda all over Russia. C'mon, Jeff Sessions.

I know this is going to really chap the butts of some of the posters of the forum, and might be a bigger sign of things to come.

"WASHINGTON — RT, the Russian government television network, disclosedMonday that one of its U.S. affiliates has been notified by the Justice Department that it must register as a foreign agent that is disseminating propaganda in the United States."

. Any proof offered that they are a foriegn agent or is this a non-transparent event that our government can do under national security reasoning ?

RT is Russian state-owned media.

They are quite literally part of the Russian government.
. And Russia is a threat to us why ???

ask Him

images

. Any proof offered that they are a foriegn agent or is this a non-transparent event that our government can do under national security reasoning ?

ask Him

images
. I don't know, he got along with Russia so good (Russia respected him), that he got Gorbachev to tear down that WALL.

ask Him

images
. I don't know, he got along with Russia so good (Russia respected him), that he got Gorbachev to tear down that WALL.
you dont know the history, he broke Morder´s neck , for good . by the way it was sovok (ussr) another country

1364586684_2101640597.jpg

ask Him

images
you dont know the history, he broke Morder´s neck , for good . by the way it was sovok (ussr) another country

. Who broke whose neck ? And who is sovok ? You might be right, I don't know what you are referring too.

ask Him

images

. Who broke whose neck ? And who is sovok ? You might be right, I don't know what you are referring too.
y00l01s.jpg

25bf06b2fdb1541c50db460b6af8952e--mr-president-ronald-reagan.jpg

Forum List

Back