RSR, where you at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ttt

Where are you, RSR? I know you're reading these threads, but scared to answer them. It's okay, we won't make fun of you in your education involves reading a bunch of blogs on the internet and you're only 16 years old, just be honest with us.

CC, what are your creds? Gee, I didn't know one had to present one's curricula vitae in order to post? Tell us more...

I don't have creds. I don't act like I have creds, unlike RedStatesRule.

Don't protect him/her just b/c ya'll vote for the same persons.

As for us voting alike, sounding alike, I doubt it. For my taste, he's a bit strident, but not as much as your, 'Grow a set' and some of the other antics you've pulled.

It's all about style, I don't think you have the standing to be calling anyone out. Certainly not telling me or any member what to post.

As for us voting alike, sounding alike, I doubt it. For my taste, he's a bit strident, but not as much as your, 'Grow a set' and some of the other antics you've pulled.

It's all about style, I don't think you have the standing to be calling anyone out. Certainly not telling me or any member what to post.

Now that we got that out of the way, back to the topic at hand:

RedStatesRule, why are you too shy to be yourself?

Now that we got that out of the way, back to the topic at hand:

RedStatesRule, why are you too shy to be yourself?

The "topic at hand" is bullshit, plain and simple. That you would assume it takes anything more than observation see what fools you liberals are is giving yourselves way too much credit.

No better way to know your enemy than to have lived among his ranks.

ttt

Where are you, RSR? I know you're reading these threads, but scared to answer them. It's okay, we won't make fun of you in your education involves reading a bunch of blogs on the Internet and you're only 16 years old, just be honest with us.

Hmmm...It looks to me like your the one acting like a child...:baby4:

Good Grief...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back