Rs still trying to control vaginas

Read the bill. It's to a "pregnancy prevention plan" and there is a separate one that specificly targets minority and low income families. It's really nothing new. The government did the same thing years ago in 1849
Gordon Lincecum, a famed Texas biologist and physician, proposes a bill mandating the eugenic sterilization of the mentally handicapped and others whose genes he deems undesirable. Although the legislation is never sponsored or brought up for a vote, it represents the first serious attempt in U.S. history to use forced sterilization for eugenic purposes. Enter "maafa21" in your web browser.

minority and low income families.

Are the families whose fortunes would rise fastest if some male know nothing in a dress and funny hat stopped telling them that chemical birth control would send them directly to hell for keeping their numbers down to those they could house, clothe, and FEED. I would ask what's wrong with you, but I suspect I already know, and there's currently no known cure for amorality. Consequently, "shame on you" would have no effect, as you have no shame.

:eusa_eh::wtf::cuckoo:
some male know nothing in a dress and funny hat

Who knew? :lol:

Oh I see, you're making fun of women for looking manly.

Funny.

ragsdale.jpg

thumbnail-1.aspx_1.jpeg

Last edited:
Women have the same right to birth control as they have to a steak dinner. I don't want to buy their fillet, or pay for their contraceptives. Their dates can do both.

Women have the same right to birth control as they have to a steak dinner. I don't want to buy their fillet, or pay for their contraceptives. Their dates can do both.

Then the same goes for your prostate exam, your exploded balls because you didn't bother with one, and the health care workers who have to stand by your bed every fifteen minutes FOR fifteen minutes while you try to piss an eighth of a teaspoon. Pay as YOU go, and NONE of your man parts are covered in ANY health insurance program.

We will, however, put your sandwich in a blender for you. Not filet, mind you, but blender sandwiches are blender sandwiches. Olive loaf will have to do.

We won't be funding your dignity in your old age, especially as you won't be in any shape to contribute to the cost, you grifter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back