R's own kids benefiting from ObamaCare

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
GOP Lawmakers Divided On Keeping Obamacare's Young Adult Insurance Provision

"He [My 24-year-old son] is on his health plan right now -- on his mother's plan -- but again, that wouldn’t weigh in on where I stand on the issue," said Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.) last week, before the Supreme Court handed down its ruling. "Again, I just think the whole thing needs to be scrapped. And I don’t even want to think about certain provisions yet."

Well, of course it wouldn't matter to him. HE doesn't support his own children and currently owes more tan $100THOUSAND DOLLARS in back child support. Sadly, this scumbag is pretty typical of the hypocritical right.

If that is true lock him up and ask why the electoriate of his region elected him. if he is the best they have can you imagine the rest.l

"He [My 24-year-old son] is on his health plan right now -- on his mother's plan -- but again, that wouldn’t weigh in on where I stand on the issue," said Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.) last week, before the Supreme Court handed down its ruling. "Again, I just think the whole thing needs to be scrapped. And I don’t even want to think about certain provisions yet."

Well, of course it wouldn't matter to him. HE doesn't support his own children and currently owes more tan $100THOUSAND DOLLARS in back child support. Sadly, this scumbag is pretty typical of the hypocritical right.

Now that you have free medical care, go in for that long overdue brain scan.

Now that you have free medical care, go in for that long overdue brain scan.

thBRAINS.jpg

Forum List

Back