R's only agenda, anti-Obama

No it's not. Ronnie cut and ran from Beruit. He illegally set mines in Nicaruagua's harbors. His administration negociated with a terrorist supporting state, Iran, on a deal to sell them US Weapons in exchange for release of Hostages while endorsing legislation to make it a crime to deal with nations who support terrorist, like Iran.

In retrospect, Reagan is only eclisped in the distinction of being the worst president in modern times by President Bush (43).
you do realize thats just your opinion.....and Regan wanted to bomb the the Sheik Abdullah barracks in Baalbek, Lebanon, which housed Iranian Revolutionary Guards believed to be training Hezbollah fighters but was advised very heavily by Casper Weinbrenner not too....

Even though many Arabs hated the American intervention in Lebanon, it’s important to remember that Reagan’s withdrawal did not result in terrorist attacks in America. It did not result in a spreading takeover of Middle Eastern governments by terrorist groups. What it did was stop further American casualties, and allow for a reduction in military spending.

It was foolish and wrong for Reagan to send American troops into Lebanon, but it was good that Reagan was able to recognize his mistake and withdraw those troops.

In Iraq and Afghanistan, President George W. Bush’s pride and stubbornness prevented him from following Reagan’s example. Unfortunately, President Obama has shown that same pride and stubbornness so far.

Time to Cut and Run Like Reagan - The Swash

so then why bag on Reagan for "cutting and running" as you put it?.....

ah yes, another EXCUSE..

Cause and effect is an EXCUSE?

That's the dumbest thing I've heard all day........

Cause and effect?

Cause and effect, if it actually exists, only happens if their is a direct link between cause A and effect B. I would love to mock anyone who tried to describe a link between a downturn in the stock market and government spending. Please, provide your description of the ink, I haven't found a new person to mock in a few days..

If it actually exists.....?

LOL

That's right... I forgot right-wing windbags think the field of economics is nothing more than commie liberal witchcraft.

Cause and effect is an EXCUSE?

That's the dumbest thing I've heard all day........

Cause and effect?

Cause and effect, if it actually exists, only happens if their is a direct link between cause A and effect B. I would love to mock anyone who tried to describe a link between a downturn in the stock market and government spending. Please, provide your description of the ink, I haven't found a new person to mock in a few days..

If it actually exists.....?

LOL

That's right... I forgot right-wing windbags think the field of economics is nothing more than commie liberal witchcraft.

Are you going to supply the link he requested or continue to post drivel ?

Forum List

Back