Rrwe’s lies by omission.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
RRWE’S LIES BY OMISSION.

Radical Right Wing Extremists’ “lies by omission” pandering to Village Idiots because they know they don’t know the truth. They like to have their ears “tickled.”
Lies by omission like; “under Obama the deficit has risen to $15 trillion” leading Village Idiots to believe the entire $15 is Obama’s when he has added only $4 trillion. Bush spent the $128 billion surplus Clinton left him and added $5.7 trillion to the debt which he left to Obama. RRWE fail to tell “Village Idiots” that that half of the $4 trillion Obama has added to the deficit is the cost of the Bush’s two wars and tax cut for the rich that continues to add to the debt. Unemployment caused by the recession that started with Bush that continues. The other half is spent trying to fix the recession that Bush left. Unemployment insurance, stimulus, cash of clunkers and bail out of banks and auto industry. They only thing I can see that Obama owns in the “Affordable Healthcare Act” and credit him for 8.3% unemployment instead of 20% it would be had he done nothing. RRWE like to see the glass as half empty instead of half full.
RRWE has a long history of “lying by omission” and Romney/Ryan keep the history alive assisted by FAUSNEWS and Rush (talking heads).

Ps; See you Tuesday in Reno, Obama. And thanks for closing the donut hole and ObamaCare that helps all members of my family.

RRWE’S LIES BY OMISSION.

Radical Right Wing Extremists’ “lies by omission” pandering to Village Idiots because they know they don’t know the truth. They like to have their ears “tickled.”
Lies by omission like; “under Obama the deficit has risen to $15 trillion” leading Village Idiots to believe the entire $15 is Obama’s when he has added only $4 trillion. Bush spent the $128 billion surplus Clinton left him and added $5.7 trillion to the debt which he left to Obama. RRWE fail to tell “Village Idiots” that that half of the $4 trillion Obama has added to the deficit is the cost of the Bush’s two wars and tax cut for the rich that continues to add to the debt. Unemployment caused by the recession that started with Bush that continues. The other half is spent trying to fix the recession that Bush left. Unemployment insurance, stimulus, cash of clunkers and bail out of banks and auto industry. They only thing I can see that Obama owns in the “Affordable Healthcare Act” and credit him for 8.3% unemployment instead of 20% it would be had he done nothing. RRWE like to see the glass as half empty instead of half full.
RRWE has a long history of “lying by omission” and Romney/Ryan keep the history alive assisted by FAUSNEWS and Rush (talking heads).

Ps; See you Tuesday in Reno, Obama. And thanks for closing the donut hole and ObamaCare that helps all members of my family.
Actually Obama's share is even less than the $4 billion you claim because of the nearly $1/2 trillion per year interest on $10+ trillion GOP National Debt passed on to Obama independent of everything you pointed out above.

Forum List

Back