Rrwe men from mars

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV

RRWE MEN FROM MARS.

Ps; Akins; “legitimate” rape rarely results in pregnancy, the body shuts down and prevent pregnancy.” He “mis-spoke” when he is called on to explain it. That what they do when the say something offensive and stupid.
Biden’s backlash of “chains” remark. Like “chain gang” “handcuffed” ? I think he could have use a better choice of words but it is not offensive to Blacks just because RRWE associate "chains" with slavery. That’s offensive. Putting it lightly I hope Akins don’t have a wife and daughters.

FYI.
I believe Black slaves were “shackled” on slave ships and not “chained” which would apply to “chain gang” which were Blacks and Whites. Much ado about nothing anyway.

RRWE MEN FROM MARS.

Ps; Akins; “legitimate” rape rarely results in pregnancy, the body shuts down and prevent pregnancy.” He “mis-spoke” when he is called on to explain it. That what they do when the say something offensive and stupid.
Biden’s backlash of “chains” remark. Like “chain gang” “handcuffed” ? I think he could have use a better choice of words but it is not offensive to Blacks just because RRWE associate "chains" with slavery. That’s offensive. Putting it lightly I hope Akins don’t have a wife and daughters.

FYI.
I believe Black slaves were “shackled” on slave ships and not “chained” which would apply to “chain gang” which were Blacks and Whites. Much ado about nothing anyway.

First I think the guy is a complete idiot...

But Democrats have circled the wagons for any mis speak by their side.

I especially Remember Rockefeller stating on national TV..I should not be held to account for my words. The democrats didnt...

So why the double standards?

Forum List

Back