RP: Real Unemployment rate is at 22.8%

Ron Paul: Real Unemployment Is at 22.8%

I believe it...shit ain't got no better that's for damn sure..seems to be getting worse.
Real unemployment is 7.3%.

Shadow Bullshit Statistics has no credibility. The number of discouraged workers went DOWN last month, contrary to Paul's bullshit.

Bullshit from your link:

Not all of the unemployed are counted in the BLS unemployment numbers. This is no secret. In 1994 government statisticians came up with the term “discouraged worker” to remove entire swaths of people from the unemployment statistic. Now all the government has to do to improve the unemployment numbers is discourage people from looking for a job.

Gallup Daily: U.S. Employment

I believe it...shit ain't got no better that's for damn sure..seems to be getting worse.

Shadow Bullshit Statistics has no credibility. The number of discouraged workers went DOWN last month, contrary to Paul's bullshit.

Bullshit from your link:

Not all of the unemployed are counted in the BLS unemployment numbers. This is no secret. In 1994 government statisticians came up with the term “discouraged worker” to remove entire swaths of people from the unemployment statistic. Now all the government has to do to improve the unemployment numbers is discourage people from looking for a job.

Why don't you spew your partisan bullshit to the people who have exhausted their unemployment benefits, and are still out of work?

Why don't you spew your partisan bullshit to the people who have completely given up looking for work, and have no hope of finding a decent job?

Why don't you spew your partisan bullshit to the people who are only working part-time because they can't find a full-time job?

Why don't you spew your partisan bullshit to the people with college degrees who are working at fast food restaurants and other menial jobs, because it's the only work they can find?

Why don't you spew your partisan bullshit to the people who are self-employed and who can't make enough money to survive?

NONE of the people mentioned above are calculated into the current "unemployment" formula that the Bureau Of Labor Statistics uses.

The only "shadow bullshit statistics" I see are the statistics provided by the BLA.

Bullshit from your link:

Why don't you spew your partisan bullshit to the people who have exhausted their unemployment benefits, and are still out of work?

Why don't you spew your partisan bullshit to the people who have completely given up looking for work, and have no hope of finding a decent job?

Why don't you spew your partisan bullshit to the people who are only working part-time because they can't find a full-time job?

Why don't you spew your partisan bullshit to the people with college degrees who are working at fast food restaurants and other menial jobs, because it's the only work they can find?

Why don't you spew your partisan bullshit to the people who are self-employed and who can't make enough money to survive?

NONE of the people mentioned above are calculated into the current "unemployment" formula that the Bureau Of Labor Statistics uses.

The only "shadow bullshit statistics" I see are the statistics provided by the BLA.
The 7.3% does not come from the BLA[sic] BLS has unemployment at 7.8%.

Bullshit from your link:

The 7.3% does not come from the BLA[sic] BLS has unemployment at 7.8%.

And your ONLY comeback is to point out my typo?

Typical leftist playground bully bullshit.

Checkmate, Obamo-bot.

Bullshit from your link:

would be but they left a state out.

Total bullshit.

There are so many people not reporting their income, real unemployment might be 3%.

The only people sleeping on the street are people waiting to buy an iphone that is identical to the iphone they already have.

Congressman Ron Paul is right on the money.

i dont know if hes right on the money because at certain rates, certain things with economy become apparant, and so far no one else is really showing a UE that high. Is it higher than 7.8 yes because many have lost their benefits, and i am still seeing foreclosure signs on the streets and im seeing people falling like dominos. I dont travel the country like RP might and he has way more at his disposal than i do. but i dont know if the UE is that high and it very well could be, but id like to see the evidence or the formulas being used.

Total bullshit.

There are so many people not reporting their income, real unemployment might be 3%.

The only people sleeping on the street are people waiting to buy an iphone that is identical to the iphone they already have.

this being down right ignorant. posters, both sides, dont be this down right ignorant.

:lol:
Total bullshit.

Unemployment numbers from BLS have NOTHING to do with Unemployment Insurance. People who have run out of benefits and are still looking for a job are counted in the U3 number.

I don't know why you guys won't let that lie go.

Unemployment numbers from BLS have NOTHING to do with Unemployment Insurance. People who have run out of benefits and are still looking for a job are counted in the U3 number.

I don't know why you guys won't let that lie go.

We are an aging country.

10,000 baby boomers a day are retiring.

There is going to be a labor shortage.

Unemployment under Obama's first term mirrors unemployment under Reagan's first term.

Reagan started with a 7.5% unemployment rate, it rose to 10.8%, and was over 8% for two plus years.

Then by the time Reagan was seeking reelection, it was at 7.4%

Obama is the Democrats Reagan.

Bullshit from your link:

would be but they left a state out.
The Right can't tell one report from another. There were no states left out of the Gallup report.

In U.S., Unadjusted Unemployment at 7.3% in Mid-October

October 17, 2012
In U.S., Unadjusted Unemployment at 7.3% in Mid-October
Unemployment, underemployment lowest since Gallup began tracking
by Jenny Marlar
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- U.S. unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, is 7.3% in mid-October, down considerably from 7.9% at the end of September and at a new low since Gallup began collecting employment data in January 2010. Gallup's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate is 7.7%, also down from September. October's adjusted mid-month measure is also more than a percentage point lower than October 2011.

0ifue-mpz0-f1vk2eurmea.gif

snip/

Implications

The decline in unemployment but uptick in the number of Americans working part time but looking for full-time work is likely the result of seasonal hiring, which picks up in the fall for Halloween and continues through the end of the holiday season. Still, seasonally adjusted employment, which accounts for these types of periodic fluctuations, has declined modestly since the end of September. This is a promising sign that employers are adding jobs that will last into the new year.

Gallup's mid-month unemployment numbers are a good early predictor of the monthly numbers released by the BLS. The decline in Gallup's unadjusted and adjusted employment rate suggests that the BLS may report another decline when it releases the October data on Nov. 2.

Unemployment under Obama's first term mirrors unemployment under Reagan's first term.

Reagan started with a 7.5% unemployment rate, it rose to 10.8%, and was over 8% for two plus years.

Then by the time Reagan was seeking reelection, it was at 7.4%

Obama is the Democrats Reagan.

Reagan was a democrat nut job. if u listen to his speeches he never changed. as he said and made clear, "he never left the party, the party left him" DUH.

Another thread by the Super PAC "Americans Betting Against America".

If things are so shitty today, than let me ask you this: Would you rather be living in October 2008 or October 2012.

Case closed. I never want to have to go back and relive those months 4 years ago. It was awful for a lot of us. 800k jobs we were losing every month, brought to us by Americans Betting Against America.

I'd prefer to move forward from those dark days, even if some folks here believe it was better then.

Forum List

Back