Royals Stadium,coolest stadium in the country.hands down,no contest.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
With the royals in the world series I just had to make this thread.

If you are like myself and are fed up with the owners and players for ruining the game of baseball but you still like to travel the country to see some of the nice ballparks that are out there and you enjoy watching the game of baseball in person like I do, you should visit Royals Stadium in Kansas City sometime in take in a royals game there sometime in the future if you haven't.you would be making a major mistake if you didn't.

Its great to see there are some fellow Royal fans here as well that have been there in person as well so you all can vouch for me for the people that haven't been there in person what a beautiful stadium it is. You go in there and the first thing you see is the huge scoreboard with its awesome Royal crown scoreboard and you go wow!!!!!

It used to be a really great awesome site to look at back in the 70's and 80's when Ewing Kauffman was the owner before the day and age of computers.Back then the scoreboard would be all lit up in lights and have animated drawings of the players when they came up to bat and have funny lighted animation of characters between innings.those were the glory days.

You then immediately notice all the water fountains going and your mouth just drops open in awe of the amazing spectacle at hand.Its like no other experience you will find at any other ballpark out there in the major leagues. The colorodo rockies coors stadium comes the closest to the experience to it but it pales in comparison.

Its best to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the game so you can just sit back and enjoy watching the water displays from the fountains in the outfield.during the game between innings they have them going as well which and if you love fountains like me,its a blast just sitting there watching them.at night time when they light up the fountains,its the most gorgeous site you'll see anywhere.

In fact the last 20 years or so when they were so horrible and just plain god awful,I would keep going to the games over the summertime only to watch the fountains go on between innings during the game.screw the game,who was interested in watching those crumb bumbs play back then? lol.

Smarky Anderson even told the Kansas city star once when he once visited when asked what his five favorite ballparks in the majors were that he enjoyed playing at the most, that Royals stadium was his very favorite ballpark he loved coming to.

and remember,sparkey managed in BOTH the American and National league so he saw them all pretty much.:thup:

As much of the taxpayers money they use to allow those players to get a huge salary, it better be good...

They're still playing baseball after the Yankees were eliminated?

Really?

What's the point?

Forum List

Back