Royal Wedding 2018: Everything You Need To Know

harry loved Diana unconditionally and even as a young child could sense that she needed looking after, telling people that he wanted to be a policeman or fireman so he could protect Diana.

as his confidence Harry proved to be a mischief at home. he was often in trouble. Princess Margaret complained to Diana that Harry was chasing her cats. he was often in the garden chasing after foxes. "Harry was the most affectionate, demonstrative, and huggable little boy" - Diana

I wonder what the average day is like for a royal? Talk about winning the birth lottery, being fortunate enough to come out of the chute and find you’ve landed in a seat on a world-class gravy train for life? I think I could handle that.
It all seems like gravy, but there are peple that want to kill you and they live in constant campaign mode. I have worked some campagns and the thing I found is that I was tired most the time and I could never get away from people. I did some work on a billionaires home a while back and after going thru the security protocall of entering the place, I was seeing the downside of being that rich. I will take middle calss and be able to run and do. Those poor fucks can not even buy a big gulp at seven eleven with out help!

`
download-2-14.png

Can't wait to see this wedding. Megan will make such a beautiful bride. Congratulations to the happy couple and every happiness going forward!

All embittered jealous trolls need not attend!

Royal Wedding 2018: Everything You Need To Know | British Vogue
I have to feel sorry for all the English girls who were hoping all their lives that THEY would be the new princess.

For this royal dick to marry an American floozie defies reason.

There goes the English faerie tale out the window.

Tomorrow Megan will be complaining that Harry didn’t take-out the trash and that he left the toilet seat up

They can't wait to rub their royalty in your faces. See it as a live version of " HUNGER GAMES" . They are your King or Queens, and everyone else are the peasants.

If you never watched hunger games you should.

Fuck the royals, the wrinkly queen and horsefaced Charles and wrinkled mistress. It flies in the face of "All men are created equal." None of them have redeeming quality and they are trailer trash and wouldn't be out of place as guests on Jerry Springer. Fuck them again.

Can't wait to see this wedding. Megan will make such a beautiful bride. Congratulations to the happy couple and every happiness going forward!

I have to feel sorry for all the English girls who were hoping all their lives that THEY would be the new princess.

They will divorce in two years. She will whore on him with some Hollywood type.

I dunno about that she might stick around for that money and future dictatorship control. If they don't have her killed off first.

Queen grandma didn't look to happy about this marriage in fact we can be sure she was fuming underneath it all.

I dunno about that she might stick around for that money and future dictatorship control. If they don't have her killed off first.

Queen grandma didn't look to happy about this marriage in fact we can be sure she was fuming underneath it all.
She should. Her son is marrying a common whore.

Has anyone counted how many times CNN and MSNBC have mentioned that she is a mulatto? I have not watched a second of it...but race has to be the two liberal networks complete angle.

Last edited:

Think about it. A divorce' who's part descendant from slaves and spent her adult life pretending to be unreal people married the playboy fifth in line to rule the British Caliphate. What more could they ask for?

Forum List

Back