Roy Moore says he'll sue WaPo

I just don't see it as long as its above the age of consent.

Was I JEALOUS of Seinfeld banging a girl my age? Hell yes. Was I screaming for him to step down from comedy because of it? No.
I think we should expect a higher caliber of character from elected officials.

Especially when we oppose their politics......
When it comes to children politics should not matter should it? Should Weiner get a free pass?

With weiner there was actual pictures and proof, and the girl was legally underage.

And he was prosecuted and plead out.
14 is under age and the accusations were well sourced with enough credability to give the GOP pause.

Bullshit that they are well sourced.

When it comes to children politics should not matter should it? Should Weiner get a free pass?

With weiner there was actual pictures and proof, and the girl was legally underage.

14 is under age and the accusations were well sourced with enough credability to give the GOP pause.

It was a carefully done article even the pubs say it is credible.

It was a carefully done article even the pubs say it is credible.

Yes, until it started falling apart, now...........

(crickets)

I just don't see it as long as its above the age of consent.

Was I JEALOUS of Seinfeld banging a girl my age? Hell yes. Was I screaming for him to step down from comedy because of it? No.

You mean people in the GOP who already can't stand Moore pause.

And "give pause" is hardly a quantifiable standard.

Forum List

Back