Roy Moore says "Bring it on!!"

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Judge Roy Moore on Twitter

iu

Why would Roy Moore sign the school yearbook as Roy Moore DA? He wasn't a district attorney back then and why won't Gloria Allred agree to releasing the yearbook to a writing expert?

The letters DA refer to Judge Moore's clerk who signed Nelson's divorce papers. She didn't know the significance and put her misunderstanding to paper.

Moore needs to sue all these women and get it into court where he can get some discovery.

The letters DA refer to Judge Moore's clerk who signed Nelson's divorce papers. She didn't know the significance and put her misunderstanding to paper.

Moore needs to sue all these women and get it into court where he can get some discovery.
And Allred needs her license to practice law revoked immediately.

Such a blatant forgery and the media is still showing it as if it was Moore's signature...unbelievable!

As far as I'm concerned it was a forged signature and it wipes out all other "me Too's" F the swamp and vote for the Judge!!!

As far as I'm concerned it was a forged signature and it wipes out all other "me Too's" F the swamp and vote for the Judge!!!

Actually, Nelson was a 'me too'--the 14 year old who started all this..is still standing tall..and unrefuted..despite the unbelievable shit-storm that has been unleashed against her.

Actually, Nelson was a 'me too'--the 14 year old who started all this..is still standing tall..and unrefuted..despite the unbelievable shit-storm that has been unleashed against her.
40 years ago.....FORTY!!!! and if anyone can't smell a rat in all of this it's because they don't want to.

If one skanky bitch is lying odds are it's all a big lie and they all have been paid to lie...is that the kind of nation you libs want to live in? If so you will be on the losing end forever.

Not surprised you were fine with a Rapist in the Oval Office too
Nope..not that I think Clinton was a Rapist..or Trump..for that matter--but I didn't like Clinton..he had some policies that I supported..economically--but smarmy southerners..raise my hackles.

I liked Reagan..even though some of his policies I strongly disagreed with..trickle-down chief among them.

Forum List

Back