Roy Moore says "Bring it on!!"

Roy Moore Challenges Mitch McConnell On Twitter: ‘Bring It On’

Judge Roy Moore on Twitter

"GOP leaders in the House and Senate have called on Moore to step aside, but none have been more vocal than Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY). Upon hearing the news, McConnell was quick to say Moore should drop out of the race if the allegations were true. McConnell has since dropped that qualifier, saying earlier this week that Moore should drop out and that he believes the accusers. The Senate Republican leader has also predicted that Moore would face an ethics probe immediately if he’s elected. That pushed Moore to go on the offensive.

“Dear Mitch McConnell, Bring. It. On.,” he tweeted on Wednesday evening."

How well did that statement, "Bring it On!" work for George W. Bush?

Moore attorney: accuser Nelson claims she never had contact with Moore after alleged assault in 1977, but her divorce in 1999 was assigned to Moore when he was circuit judge

I never once met the judge that signed my divorce papers. And Moore did not sign hers, he dismissed the petition for divorce because she never showed up to court

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well, I mean, I'm not scared of fags...they do disgust me though...they talk with a stupid high pitch lisp, they prefer hairy ass over vagina and they like shit stuffed in their asses...so I know they're fucked up in the head....any more questions?

The sickness is all yours my friend

"GOP leaders in the House and Senate have called on Moore to step aside, but none have been more vocal than Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY). Upon hearing the news, McConnell was quick to say Moore should drop out of the race if the allegations were true. McConnell has since dropped that qualifier, saying earlier this week that Moore should drop out and that he believes the accusers. The Senate Republican leader has also predicted that Moore would face an ethics probe immediately if he’s elected. That pushed Moore to go on the offensive.

/----/ Will McTurtle tell Al Frankenstein to step down as well?
AL FRANKEN SEX ACCUSATIONS
KISSED AND GROPED

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/
View attachment 160762
That is so disgusting! Getting his feel on while pretending that he is kidding around. That is a Harvey Weinstein's move right there...

“I was assaulted by Adam Venit,” Crews said on Wednesday’s program, who he noted at the time was “the head of the motion picture department at Williams Morris Endeavor, one of the biggest [talent] agencies in the world, period.” https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/terry-crews-names-abuser_us_5a0c3a67e4b00a6eece57803

tumblr_lralv5zY4y1qjfbigo1_400.gif

Well, I mean, I'm not scared of fags...they do disgust me though...they talk with a stupid high pitch lisp, they prefer hairy ass over vagina and they like shit stuffed in their asses...so I know they're fucked up in the head....any more questions?

The sickness is all yours my friend

Haha...is that more of that backward LefTard logic?
Remember, I'm the guy who likes nothing stuffed in his ass.

KISSED AND GROPED

View attachment 160762
He's not touching her.

Your ignorance re-noted in that only about 1 in 3 gay men practices anal sex.

But hey, here's a story from our state newspaper today that I know you'll really enjoy!

Idaho doctor wanted to perform surgeries for transgender women. Here’s what happened.

Why thank you...I take great pride in being "ignorant" as to what faggots are doing these days.

You know, I'm still wondering something.........................

If Moore didn't do anything, then why did the mall ban him from coming there? The mall said it was because he was hassling teenage girls.

Former mall worker in Roy Moore’s hometown confirms embarrassing rumor

“He worked at the Gadsden Mall,” he explained, “a local mall here, in a music store between 1981 and 1985. He says that when he was hired he was told that the mall had a list of people banned from the mall. If he saw any of those people on the unoffical list, he was to report it. People on that list included pickpockets and other kinds of criminals, and also included a certain assistant district attorney.”

“We talked about other people,” said Greg Legat, the former mall employee, “and then somebody said, ‘Don’t forget about Roy Moore.’ And I asked, ‘What about Roy Moore?’ and uh, they said, ‘Well he’s banned from the mall.'”

“I said why is he banned,” he continued, “and the police officer wouldn’t tell me, he said, ‘If you see him, let me know I’ll take care of him.'”

“So what did you eventually learn as to the reason why he was banned from the mall?” Tuchman asked.

“I was told that he was bothering girls in the mall,” Legat answered.

“In what way?” Tuchman pressed.

“I don’t know exactly,” he responded. “That he was approaching them and talking to them.”

He clarified to say that he meant teenage girls.

KISSED AND GROPED

View attachment 160762
He's not touching her.
/——/ You don’t know that besides it doesn’t matter. The serousness of the charges are all that matters. How about Al ramming his tongue down her throat?

But hey, here's a story from our state newspaper today that I know you'll really enjoy!

Idaho doctor wanted to perform surgeries for transgender women. Here’s what happened.

Why thank you...I take great pride in being "ignorant" as to what faggots are doing these days.

LoL..what they are doing..is...serving in the military..holding political office...teaching our children...serving as first responders across the nation..and above all, voting. You are on the wrong side of history..While I'm sure that pleases you...be assured that it amuses me.

LoL..what they are doing..is...serving in the military..holding political office...teaching our children...serving as first responders across the nation..and above all, voting. You are on the wrong side of history..While I'm sure that pleases you...be assured that it amuses me.

AWESOME! So what exactly does that mean...Aren't pedofiles doing all that as well? Guess that makes them awesome?

AWESOME! So what exactly does that mean...Aren't pedofiles doing all that as well? Guess that makes them awesome?
iu

Don't bet that our resident Broke "Don't you go puttin' nothin' up MAH butt" Loser has ever befriended a LGB or T.

But his neighbor the studly firefighter may be secretly be eyeballing his ass. :)

Pedophiles and child molesters are kicked out of the military as soon as they are found out.

Gays are allowed to serve openly.

One is illegal, and one isn't. Guess which one?

I hope Moore fights this till the bitter end. Let the Repubs show their true colors by electing a child predator.

He is doing more damage to the Repubs than any outsider could ever do to them.

Haha....you Loons elected this thing....I hear it's starting a new band:
CHICKS WITH DICKS.
CabRideHome.jpg

Well I am not a Dem so I didn’t elect anyone. But I would take that over a child molester any day

Has the Moore case already been tried? Was he convicted?
Damn, that shit happened fast.

This is a Senate race not a court of law.

Forum List

Back