Roy Moore says "Bring it on!!"

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Roy Moore Challenges Mitch McConnell On Twitter: ‘Bring It On’

Judge Roy Moore on Twitter

"GOP leaders in the House and Senate have called on Moore to step aside, but none have been more vocal than Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY). Upon hearing the news, McConnell was quick to say Moore should drop out of the race if the allegations were true. McConnell has since dropped that qualifier, saying earlier this week that Moore should drop out and that he believes the accusers. The Senate Republican leader has also predicted that Moore would face an ethics probe immediately if he’s elected. That pushed Moore to go on the offensive.

“Dear Mitch McConnell, Bring. It. On.,” he tweeted on Wednesday evening."

I think Nelson was so stupid, she thought D.A., might actually be part of Moore's name so she included it in her forgery.

I hope Moore fights this till the bitter end. Let the Repubs show their true colors by electing a child predator.

He is doing more damage to the Repubs than any outsider could ever do to them.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

'Bring It On'.

A movie about high school cheerleaders.

You can't make this shit up, folks!
4i6Ckte.gif

I hope Moore fights this till the bitter end. Let the Repubs show their true colors by electing a child predator.

Gotta agree Gator - Dems will use Creepy Roy as the face of the Republican Party in 2018.

Btw - what in the hell was the thing about chicks with dicks? :dunno:

Haha....you Loons elected this thing....I hear it's starting a new band:
CHICKS WITH DICKS.
CabRideHome.jpg

Well I am not a Dem so I didn’t elect anyone. But I would take that over a child molester any day

"GOP leaders in the House and Senate have called on Moore to step aside, but none have been more vocal than Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY). Upon hearing the news, McConnell was quick to say Moore should drop out of the race if the allegations were true. McConnell has since dropped that qualifier, saying earlier this week that Moore should drop out and that he believes the accusers. The Senate Republican leader has also predicted that Moore would face an ethics probe immediately if he’s elected. That pushed Moore to go on the offensive.

He has enough proof to sue her for defamation of character and once he have them to examine that ink, then sue her for everything that she has and which it is very little. But also sue her for the money that she will get from these so called book deals, which really that is how she will receive her money from those that are paying her to put this lie out there. He needs to make sure put that tramp in the whorehouse that she had came from.

V0eeV_s-200x150.gif

He then claimed that Moore never used to sign “D.A.” after his name when he was a district attorney. Instead, Jauregui alleged, “when he was on the bench, his assistant, whose initials are D.A., Deborah Adams, would stamp his signature on documents and put capital D.A.” Roy Moore Gets Desperate, Attorney Suggests ‘Roy Moore’ Yearbook Signature Is Fake

Sean Hannity Stands by Roy Moore After 24-Hour Ultimatum

Gotta agree Gator - Dems will use Creepy Roy as the face of the Republican Party in 2018.

CHICKS WITH DICKS.
CabRideHome.jpg

Well I am not a Dem so I didn’t elect anyone. But I would take that over a child molester any day

Haha...the far left, that's that awesome thing you whacks elected in Virginia...own it, be proud....FOOLS!
Chicks With Dicks....rock on baby!
1496333349087-IMG_3982.jpeg

CHICKS WITH DICKS.
CabRideHome.jpg

Has the Moore case already been tried? Was he convicted?
Damn, that shit happened fast.

He has enough proof to sue her for defamation of character and once he have them to examine that ink, then sue her for everything that she has and which it is very little. But also sue her for the money that she will get from these so called book deals, which really that is how she will receive her money from those that are paying her to put this lie out there. He needs to make sure put that tramp in the whorehouse that she had came from.

V0eeV_s-200x150.gif

He then claimed that Moore never used to sign “D.A.” after his name when he was a district attorney. Instead, Jauregui alleged, “when he was on the bench, his assistant, whose initials are D.A., Deborah Adams, would stamp his signature on documents and put capital D.A.” Roy Moore Gets Desperate, Attorney Suggests ‘Roy Moore’ Yearbook Signature Is Fake

Sean Hannity Stands by Roy Moore After 24-Hour Ultimatum
And the other 8..and rising number of women? What about them? Should he sue? Are they all self-serving liars? This is NOT going away, no matter how Moore's defenders try to focus on debunking one..or another, of the accusers..no one is debunking all of them.

CHICKS WITH DICKS.
CabRideHome.jpg

Haha...the far left, that's that awesome thing you whacks elected in Virginia...own it, be proud....FOOLS!
1496333349087-IMG_3982.jpeg

Are you homophobic?

I am proud of it actually - the LGBT community deserves a voice. There will be more coming soon. Get used to it.

It is kind of sad, really--these dinosaurs haven't even realized that calling someone gay...isn't even an insult anymore..and being gay...not a bad thing. You have gay soldiers..defending our rights..on the front lines. Like you said...Get used to it..or not--the world will go on without you.

iu

Last edited:

I am proud of it actually - the LGBT community deserves a voice. There will be more coming soon. Get used to it.

Ofcouse you are. You're part of the Legion of Loon....you hate anything that falls within common morality and normalcy. I know your type.
You have deep rooted daddy issues, neck tattoos, a 14" tall Mohawk and you're way too smart to believe in God.
You're a liability to society....TA-DA!
Nailed it didn't I?

Forum List

Back