Roy Moore for Supreme Court?

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
PRESIDENT BUSH SHOULD NOMINATE "TEN COMMANDMENTS JUDGE" ROY MOORE TO THE SUPREME COURT

Vienna, VA. "President Bush should nominate former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore to replace Sandra Day O'Connor in the U.S. Supreme Court", Howard Phillips, Chairman of The Conservative Caucus, said today.

"Sandra Day O'Connor's appointment by Ronald Reagan was a foreseeable disaster," Phillips continued. "As I pointed out in 1981, Mrs. O'Connor was a pro-abortion member of the Arizona State Senate and a liberal judge on the Arizona Court of Appeals. She was chosen because of her gender and a desire to attract to the GOP the support of feminists.

"Judge Roy Moore also has a track record. He is a rock-solid defender of the right to acknowledge God, a foe of sodomy and abortion, and a critic of the ‘legal positivism' embraced by David Souter, Anthony Kennedy, John Paul Stevens, Ruth Bader Ginsberg, and Steven Breyer.

Phillips concluded: "Roy Moore is the best choice that President Bush could make."

TCC, founded in 1974, is a public policy action group committed to restoring the Republic by limiting the Federal government to its delegated, enumerated Constitutional functions and returning American jurisprudence to its Biblical Common Law foundations.

http://www.howardphillips.com/

That is hilarious! Thanx for sharing!

Maybe they should start a homeland for religious fanatix. Last I looked Nebraska and the Dakotas were pretty unpopulated. Why don't all the Crossetarian fanatix move there and leave the rest of the people who "love freedom" as the Prez sez, alone.

nucular said:
That is hilarious! Thanx for sharing!

Maybe they should start a homeland for religious fanatix. Last I looked Nebraska and the Dakotas were pretty unpopulated. Why don't all the Crossetarian fanatix move there and leave the rest of the people who "love freedom" as the Prez sez, alone.

How about bigots like you leave the people who love freedom instead?

Supreme Court Justice...sounds good to me...this would really be interesting to watch the process...he is a good and honest man who is not afraid to stand up for his and others rights...he was an actual VN combat veteran and a graduate of West Point...excellent credentials...not to mention a excellent judge before the buddies of the ACLU ousted him...so I say hell yeah GW go for it ...show all of us true conservatives that ya still got the cahunas..nominate Roy Moore and watch the ultra left libs have a coronary!
:hail: to the chief...make us proud!

When I ironically spell words like "thanx" "prez" and "sez" I am ridiculing the "Prez" who can not even say "nuclear" properly. Why do you people think it's acceptable to have an illiterate as the President of the United States? Don't you think there should be a minimal standard of intelligence to hold such an important position? Or is that irrelevant? If you think it is irrelevant please avow "It means nothing to me that the President of the United States is illiterate". That will at least set a new low bar for future candidates to clear. The next President can be a rapper. Wouldn't that make you happy? Unfortunately rappers will also be liberal. So when you lower the bar consider that.

OK Nucular, you have interjected your illiterate topic in several threads now.

In the future keep such discussion contained in this thread.

This is your first warning.

Actually your second, Jim already replied to you.

Forum List

Back