Rowhani shrugs off threats against Iran by Israel, they only make him laugh

Do these people look desensitized?

images

Wow. And these are the people Sherri supports.

images

:doubt: And all Christians support the Westboro Baptist Church, while we're making generalizations.

I think dragging up the Westboro Baptist Church is a silly example. As disgusting as the members are, they in no way are running around the world killing people nor are they abetting those who do. Perhaps you have no problems with this and also no problems in the "no go" areas of Europe where the police and firemen are afraid to go. As one honest Muslim in Pakistan once stated on the on-line news source Dawn.com that even if there were a small percentage of Muslims who were terrorists, that could mean millions. Why don't we compare the Westboro Baptist Church to those American Muslims who say that apostates must be killed?

Someone please tell Sherri to thank her husband for his service in the Iranian army.

What I don't understand is why so many Iranian Muslim men who served in the Army even bothered to come to the U.S. One would think that they would have remained loyal to their country and would have stayed there, especially if they think of the U.S. as the Great Satan as the current Iranian leaders do.

They come to this country and become truck drivers.

Why would they want to do that? I hear there's huge money to be made in the ME smuggling sperm across the desert.

images

:doubt: And all Christians support the Westboro Baptist Church, while we're making generalizations.

I think dragging up the Westboro Baptist Church is a silly example. As disgusting as the members are, they in no way are running around the world killing people nor are they abetting those who do. Perhaps you have no problems with this and also no problems in the "no go" areas of Europe where the police and firemen are afraid to go. As one honest Muslim in Pakistan once stated on the on-line news source Dawn.com that even if there were a small percentage of Muslims who were terrorists, that could mean millions. Let's skip over all the Christians being murdered in the Middle East because of their religion, but why don't we compare the Westboro Baptist Church to those American Muslims who say that apostates must be killed? I would think that anyone living in the U,S. regardless of their religion would not be calling for the death of anyone who leaves their religion to take up another faith. And, let us not forget that the FBI is not picking up Westboro Baptist Church members for plotting to do some atrocity here to harm the American people, such as those involved who were going to do something terrible to the New York subways which would have killed thousands of innocent Americans if they had succeeded with their plan.

We're in two different ballparks, and generations;or on different planets.

Actually the only American Christian woman who was pretty married a Muslim Iranian named Reza, and he was an enginner who at the time worked for Xerox. The others certainly would never have won any beauty contests, but maybe Iranian men thought they hit the jackpot by getting an American Christian woman to marry them no matter what her looks were.

So you're concerned about American Christian apostates being murdered? OBVIOUSLY you think I'm silly.

To be one, ask one.

Last edited:
We're in two different ballparks, and generations;or on different planets.

Actually the only American Christian woman who was pretty married a Muslim Iranian named Reza, and he was an enginner who at the time worked for Xerox. The others certainly would never have won any beauty contests, but maybe Iranian men thought they hit the jackpot by getting an American Christian woman to marry them no matter what her looks were.

So you're concerned about American Christian apostates being murdered? OBVIOUSLY you think I'm silly.

To be one, ask one.

Instead of calling you silly, would you like me to tell you that you remind me of the character in Kafka's book The Metamorphosis If one is going to compare this Westboro Church to what is going on in many places, then you are silly. It's a shame that there are no British posters on here to tell you what is going on in their country. By the way, isn't it silly to say American Christian apostates when I was referring to Muslims who dropped out of Islam, and they could become Atheists not Christians. Do you see Christians in America saying that someone who belongs to a Protestant denomination and converts to another religion such as Islam should be killed?

Instead of calling you silly, would you like me to tell you that you remind me of the character in Kafka's book The Metamorphosis

Actually, I liked "The Penal Colony", and "The Trial", more than "Metamorphosis."

If one is going to compare this Westboro Church to what is going on in many places, then you are silly.

Thinking back: we had a school shooting/attempted bombing, at my high school, on May 20th, 1990:
The video is totally inaccurate, but the article is close: Sandy Hook couldn't happen in Hickman County - could it? - Nashville Spirituality | Examiner.com

And....remembering-Richland School Shooting, 1995, Columbine,71 shot in an Aurora CO theater, Sandy Hook, Ted Kaczynski, Timothy McVeigh , Jared Loughner, the first WTC bombing, 9/11, anthrax letters, Boston Marathon Bombing...and on and on, just in the last 23 years.

Just today-

1. Terry Loewen drove into a tarmac, supposedly with a car full of explosives-"...in his quest to become a martyr in a jihad against America..." So Loewen has converted to Islam?
Kansas airport worker arrested in car bomb plot : News : ConnectMidMissouri.com Weird story.

2. Another school shooting: 2 Students Shot, Injured Inside Arapahoe High School, Gunman Dead « CBS Denver

We may not have the lawlessness of many Middle Eastern nations; but we're working on it.

Last edited:
It's a shame that there are no British posters on here to tell you what is going on in their country.

I would love to hear it. Would you happen to know any Palmers or Rutters (names that married into my family) from England?

And BTW, I don't have to tell you that most of the names and incidents mentioned in the previous post (except for the two WTC tragedies, Boston Bombing-we've been told, and...Loewen, allegedly) did not involve Muslims.

Last edited:
It's a shame that there are no British posters on here to tell you what is going on in their country.

I would love to hear it. Would you happen to know any Palmers or Rutters (names that married into my family) from England?

And BTW, I don't have to tell you that most of the names and incidents mentioned in the previous post (except for the two WTC tragedies, Boston Bombing-we've been told, and...Loewen, allegedly) did not involve Muslims.

Sign up at Ancestry.com and you will probably find out about those names. Meanwhile, I certainly hope none of the posters on these forums feel that they have to help the Jihadists in committing some atrocity or even abet them by hiding them out in their residence. No doubt there are those who would have hid those Muslim terrorists who have been picked up by our Intelligence Services before they were able to complete the atrocity they had planned. Then on the other hand, perhaps some of those posting should be checked very closely at the airport in case they have decided to become another potential Underwear Bomber or Shoe Bomber.

Kansas Airport Terror Plot Busted, Authorities Say

Sign up at Ancestry.com and you will probably find out about those names. Meanwhile, I certainly hope none of the posters on these forums feel that they have to help the Jihadists in committing some atrocity or even abet them by hiding them out in their residence. No doubt there are those who would have hid those Muslim terrorists who have been picked up by our Intelligence Services before they were able to complete the atrocity they had planned. Then on the other hand, perhaps some of those posting should be checked very closely at the airport in case they have decided to become another potential Underwear Bomber or Shoe Bomber.

I live in a town with many Muslims. While they were trying to build a Mosque, it was torched, vandalized, and several citizens filed a lawsuit, trying to halt its completion. They lost and the Mosque was completed. I have Muslims who live upstairs from me. And I won't be hiding anyone in the tiny apartment that I live in; as I'm not a lawbreaker.

As I've posted before; there comes a point when someone begins to ask "WHY do they hate us so much?" The US has not been very kind to the Iranians. We and other nations have taken advantage of them. And when you read all the fan mail from Bin Laden and some of the others, the same issues come up over and over. And with over 1 billion Muslims in the world...every time we aggravate them, it's akin to poking a grizzly bear with a stick.

I want my country to be safe. And it isn't going to be, as long as we continue to force people to live by our rules... just because we have an interest in their natural resources.

Last edited:

I live in a town with many Muslims. While they were trying to build a Mosque, it was torched, vandalized, and several citizens filed a lawsuit, trying to halt its completion. They lost and the Mosque was completed. I have Muslims who live upstairs from me. And I won't be hiding anyone in the tiny apartment that I live in; as I'm not a lawbreaker.

As I've posted before; there comes a point when someone begins to ask "WHY do they hate us so much?" The US has not been very kind to the Iranians. We and other nations have taken advantage of them. And when you read all the fan mail from Bin Laden and some of the others, the same issues come up over and over. And with over 1 billion Muslims in the world...every time we aggravate them, it's akin to poking a grizzly bear with a stick.

I want my country to be safe. And it isn't going to be, as long as we continue to force people to live by our rules... just because we have an interest in their natural resources.

I, too, live in the part of the country where there are loads of Muslims and plenty of Mosques, Islamic Centers, and Islamic Schools and nobody bothers them, and the majority of hate crimes are against the Blacks and the Jews. The neighbor in the lot just down below me is a Muslim from Iran, and he was taken to prison and beaten because he happened to be a famous singer under the Shah. Good thing he was able to bribe himself out of prison. Everyone wants their country to be safe, and we don't want to see terrorists operating in our midst. By the way, instead of blaming this country for aggravating the Muslims, why aren't you condemning the Muslims for what they are doing to people whose beliefs differ from theirs? Do you think it is right what they are doing to Christians, Hindus and Buddhists? Let us not forget also that they are busy blowing other Muslims up in places like Pakistan so that the Ahmadiyya and Shia are moving to other countries. Perhaps you can interview an Ahmadiyya Muslim and ask him why he only feels safe in America. I have to laugh. Yeah, the Boko Haram are busy murdering the Christians in Nigeria because of the natural resources there. It really has nothing at all to do with religion but natural resources!!!

I find myself thinking about the audience he was speaking to, veterans of the Iran Iraq war. They watched the US and Western nations equip Sadam with components needed to make chemical weapons with and they saw horrible things done to Iranian soldiers and civilians in that war. My husband fought in that war, on the side of Iran, he delivered supplies to the front lines. He knows what these outside nations caused. He saw horrible things.

Someone please tell Sherri to thank her husband for his service in the Iranian army.

So has anyone told Sherri to thank her husband for his service in the Iranian army?

images

No, they are not.

No idea who they even are.

Why do you choose to lie like that?

If you've no idea who they are, that is hardly proof that you do not agree with them. It only means there isn't enough information to decide - which doesn't mean the other poster is 'lying' at all.

Why do you persist in making such false accusations against other posters, l'il sherrifilth?

I, too, live in the part of the country where there are loads of Muslims and plenty of Mosques, Islamic Centers, and Islamic Schools and nobody bothers them, and the majority of hate crimes are against the Blacks and the Jews.

Regarding hate crimes:

Reportedly, I live in the most dangerous state in the US. Hate crimes against blacks; pretty rare. Those who grew up in poverty and in bad schools (regardless of race), are harming each other, quicker than any other race or religion. Sadly, the unemployment rate is so high, that many minorities have turned to gangs. Jewish hate crimes...the last one I know of, was 3-5 years ago, in one of the bigger cities. Muslims-things have gotten better here, but they certainly haven't had a very warm welcome. Most of the cruelty and racist remarks-that I've witnessed-have been from the more affluent communities, and people.

But it's beyond insane here. It's not even close to the state that I came up in. Gang rivalry-and their empire maintenance-seem to be among the biggest issues, regarding crime. Also drug addicts funding their habits (by means of burglary, robbery, theft, etc...), dealing, selling prescription meds-in order to feed their families.

Yes, terrorism is a concern, but this country needs to put its own house in order, before we can help anyone else.

Last edited:
Everyone wants their country to be safe, and we don't want to see terrorists operating in our midst.

1. Yes, I want my country to be safe; but I believe the crude analogy: The more you stir a pile of crap, the more it's going to stink. The most dangerous person in the world, is one who has nothing to lose, and is therefore unafraid to die. 3rd-world countries who cannot defend themselves militarily, will find other ways-terrorism.

2. Total 2012 Terrorist Attacks and Casualties Worldwide:

*Attacks- 6,771
*Killed- 11,098
*Wounded- 21,652
*Kidnapped/Hostages- 1,283
US Department of State-
www.state.gov/documents/.../210288.pdf
By all accounts, (in media resources that undoubtedly have a political slant) the War on Terror has cost the US trillions of dollars. How accurate any of the numbers are, we probably don't know-since the Intelligence budget is classified.

3. Per the CDC, heart disease kills "over 600,000" people per year (in the US alone). "Coronary heart disease alone costs the United States $108.9 billion each year." Everyone knows that it's the number 1 killer, in the US.

CDC - DHDSP - Heart Disease Facts

...waiting for WMD scenarios, and their devastation. The fact remains that the US is too broke to be THIS paranoid.

Forum List

Back