Rowhani shrugs off threats against Iran by Israel, they only make him laugh

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Iran's Rowhani brushes off Netanyahu threats. TEHRAN (AFP) -- "Iran's president-elect Hassan Rowhani has brushed off threats of military action against the Islamic republic by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, saying such warnings only made him "laugh", media reported Wednesday."When some (the United States and Israel) say that all options are on the table and when a miserable regional country (Israel) says such things, it makes you laugh," Rowhani said in an address to Iran-Iraq war veterans, according to Iranian media reports."Who are the Zionists to threaten us?" the moderate cleric said, insisting that warnings of an Iranian retaliation had stopped Israel from carrying out its threats to launch strikes on Iran.Netanyahu on Sunday renewed his threat to take unilateral military action to halt Iran's nuclear program, disparagingly referring to Rowhani as "a wolf in sheep's clothing" who would "smile and build a bomb"."We're closer than the United States. We're more vulnerable. And therefore, we'll have to address this question of how to stop Iran, perhaps before the United States does," Netanyahu said on CBS News's "Face the Nation.""They're edging up to the red line. They haven't crossed it yet," the Israeli premier said, referring to the point at which Iran would be able to make its first nuclear weapon."They're getting closer and closer to the bomb. And they have to be told in no uncertain terms that that will not be allowed to happen." Iran's Rowhani brushes off Netanyahu threats | Maan News Agency Now, this is Hilarious! I like this man's sense of humor! We all know if there is an attack that starts a war it will not begin with Iran, so he rightfully takes the high ground and spends no time worrying about matters he has no control over! Best to laugh! I applaud Rowhani and wish him the best! Sherri

Last edited:
Israel would love to destroy Iran. They are the last Muslim state willing to stand up to their bullshit.

A nation desiring to not be led around like a little puppy dog, there is much I can find to admire about Iran.

I find myself thinking about the audience he was speaking to, veterans of the Iran Iraq war. They watched the US and Western nations equip Sadam with components needed to make chemical weapons with and they saw horrible things done to Iranian soldiers and civilians in that war. My husband fought in that war, on the side of Iran, he delivered supplies to the front lines. He knows what these outside nations caused. He saw horrible things.

"Iran's official history of the eight-year war with Iraq states that Saddam first used chemical weapons against it on 13 January 1981. AP's correspondent in Baghdad, Mohamed Salaam, was taken to see the scene of an Iraqi military victory east of Basra. "We started counting - we walked miles and miles in this fucking desert, just counting," he said. "We got to 700 and got muddled and had to start counting again ... The Iraqis had used, for the first time, a combination - the nerve gas would paralyse their bodies ... the mustard gas would drown them in their own lungs. That's why they spat blood."At the time, the Iranians claimed that this terrible cocktail had been given to Saddam by the US. Washington denied this. But the Iranians were right." Robert Fisk: He takes his secrets to the grave. Our complicity dies with him - Robert Fisk - Commentators - The Independent

I find myself thinking about the audience he was speaking to, veterans of the Iran Iraq war. They watched the US and Western nations equip Sadam with components needed to make chemical weapons with and they saw horrible things done to Iranian soldiers and civilians in that war. My husband fought in that war, on the side of Iran, he delivered supplies to the front lines. He knows what these outside nations caused. He saw horrible things.

Of course he saw horrible things----he saw muslims engaged in
murdering ----sunnis and shiites have been going at it since before the
carcass of "al nabi" was cold----and both sides were and are and will
be brutal -----they are still at it and certainly do not need "outside"
influence to encourage them to so engage. Which side is THAT STUPID----
that when told "hey achmed---start slitting throats"----achmed answers---
"SURE THING" ?? now try to focus-----Saddaam was a SUNNI---
and most Iranians are Shiites Your other hero ASSAD--is an alawite
which is kinda like shiite-----so he concentrates on murdering sunnis ----
In iraq-----both sunni and shiite girls are tying bombs on their asses.
Sit tight----the assault on saudi arabia is still pending. Hezbollah---
your fave baby murdering pigs are SHIITES completely armed,
trained and controlled by Iran-------Iran is fully responsible for every
filthy act they commit in the name of isa. Hezbollah pigs are spreading
thruout the middle east.-----sit tight-----they will probably lead the assault
on saudi arabia

PS the only scum to use Nitrogen Mustard gas have been the
GERMANS and---the Baathist/arabist pigs Nasser got it thru
al husseini who got it from his bosom buddy fellow isa-respecter
ADOLF ABU ALI -----Nasser used it on little villages in Yemen ---way
back in the 1960s ----Saddam got the recipe from friend and fellow
isa-worshipping arabist NASSER------and had extensive stores of the
stuff-----it is not hard to make---just a matter of recipe--an alkylation
process. The USA never used nitrogen mustard gas----to say
that they GAVE it to arabist saddam is quite a joke. Today---nitrogen
mustard gas is HIGH ON THE LIST of possible terrorist tools of potential
use by isa-worshippers. Homeland security people have protocols
regarding the handling of a crisis involving the traditional islamo nazi
stuff

More about the chemical weapons Saddam used against Iran. "The lengthy negotiations which led to America’s complicity in this atrocity remain secret – Donald Rumsfeld was one of President Ronald Reagan’s point-men at this period – although Saddam undoubtedly knew every detail. But a largely unreported document, ‘United States Chemical and Biological Warfare-related Dual-use exports to Iraq and their possible impact on the Health Consequences of the Persian Gulf War’, stated that prior to 1985 and afterwards, US companies had sent government-approved shipments of biological agents to Iraq. These included Bacillus anthracis, which produces anthrax, and Escherichia coli (E. coli). That Senate report concluded that: ‘The United States provided the Government of Iraq with “dual use” licensed materials which assisted in the development of Iraqi chemical, biological and missile-systems programs, including … chemical warfare agent production facility plant and technical drawings, chemical warfare filling equipment.’" UN-Truth » Robert Fisk today ? Why didn?t he write this earlier?

Five nations rank the highest in the numbers of their people they subject to capital punishment. Iran and the US both share in placing in the top five nations, should we call this an accomplishment or a disgrace for both Iran and the US?

Five nations rank the highest in the numbers of their people they subject to capital punishment. Iran and the US both share in placing in the top five nations, should we call this an accomplishment or a disgrace for both Iran and the US?

Yep you're right the U.S is no better than:cuckoo:

Yep you're right the U.S is no better than:cuckoo:

I sense sarcasm in your response to this statistic. Would you argue that the U.S. is indeed better than Iran? The two are hardly comparable, as they are different government structures entirely. However, in the realm of capital punishment, the U.S. is truly Iran's equal, if not its inspiration. In terms of incarceration, absolutely NO ONE is America's equal. We do many things right, and many many things wrong; that can't be forgotten. Iran is not as evil as some might claim, I would argue. Our opinion towards them is purely political.

A nation desiring to not be led around like a little puppy dog, there is much I can find to admire about Iran.

I'm sure....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSrngN05cfA]Gay Execution In Qom, Iran - YouTube[/ame]

I am a supporter of gay rights, and find this sort of behavior deplorable. That being said, Iran has simply taken an American ideal to the extreme, and made it government policy. Americans for years have committed violent acts against homosexuals. Presidents have signed laws forbidding homosexual marriage. They have been beaten up in alleyways and ridiculed in schools. Our politicians laugh at the thought of legal homosexual marriage, up until only very recently. Yet, the U.S. mysteriously thinks we are above nations like Iran? If it was up to people like Rick Santorum, homosexuals would probably be burned at the stake. If nothing else, he and others like him certainly feel they have no place in society.

Someone please tell Sherri to thank her husband for his service in the Iranian army.

Someone please tell Sherri to thank her husband for his service in the Iranian army.

What I don't understand is why so many Iranian Muslim men who served in the Army even bothered to come to the U.S. One would think that they would have remained loyal to their country and would have stayed there, especially if they think of the U.S. as the Great Satan as the current Iranian leaders do.

What I don't understand is why so many Iranian Muslim men who served in the Army even bothered to come to the U.S. One would think that they would have remained loyal to their country and would have stayed there, especially if they think of the U.S. as the Great Satan as the current Iranian leaders do.

They come to this country and become truck drivers.

They could have stayed in Iran and become the chauffeurs of the Ayatollahs and Mullahs if they enjoyed driving a vehicle so much. There also has to be jobs for truck drivers in Iran since goods have to be delivered from the warehouses to the stores. Here they have to rub shoulders with the Infidels of the Great Satan while they are spared this in that wonderful Islamic Republic of Iran.

They could have stayed in Iran and become the chauffeurs of the Ayatollahs and Mullahs if they enjoyed driving a vehicle so much. There also has to be jobs for truck drivers in Iran since goods have to be delivered from the warehouses to the stores. Here they have to rub shoulders with the Infidels of the Great Satan while they are spared this in that wonderful Islamic Republic of Iran.

Yeah. But just think of all the Christian ho's they can pickup at Arkansas truck stops.

Yeah. But just think of all the Christian ho's they can pickup at Arkansas truck stops.

Actually the only American Christian woman who was pretty married a Muslim Iranian named Reza, and he was an enginner who at the time worked for Xerox. The others certainly would never have won any beauty contests, but maybe Iranian men thought they hit the jackpot by getting an American Christian woman to marry them no matter what her looks were.

"Christian ho's...what?" Dress? Lipstick? Don't be shy; tell us how you REALLY feel.

One would think that statements such as these, would be counterproductive. I'm not surprised, Sherri. People become scarred and desensitized after years of violence.

Forum List

Back