Fleet-Fingered Roy Clark, the legendary country music singer & co-host of "Hee Haw," has died at 85

He was a great man, and an outstanding banjo and guitar player. I especially liked his song Yesterday when I was Young.

Any fans of the Beverly Hillbillies will remember him as Jed's or Pearl's cousin. I can't remember. He played the role brilliantly and was very funny. His work on HeeHaw speaks for itself.

I"m a pickin" and I'm a grinin"

RIP Roy Clark

I've seen him perform several times at The Clam Bake that Katheryn Crosby hosted the Friday night of the Crosby golf tournament in Winston Salem NC.

There used to be a really great clip at You Tube of him singing "Just A Little Talk With Jesus" with the Oak Ridge Boys in 1989, but sadly it was deleted over a year ago.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

There used to be a really great clip at You Tube of him singing "Just A Little Talk With Jesus" with the Oak Ridge Boys in 1989, but sadly it was deleted over a year ago.
Nothing's ever really deleted. Not really. Huh uh.

Thank you, but that clip is from an earlier year. That is from way before my newest favorite singer was ever a member of the group, I love my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders SO much!!!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back