Rove: We Never Claimed Iraqi Oil Revenue Would Pay for War

You guys should not be forgiven for your astounding dishonesty & incompetence. The Patriot Act reauthorization is the perfect example of how dishonest and incompetent the Democrats have been. Man they couldn't stop whining about the Patriot Act when the other side had power yet they secretly reauthorized all of it recently. That's what their Super Majority was all about in the end. They could have done so much yet did nothing but continue all the same previous administration policies. The Democrats don't deserve to control Congress anymore. So to h*ll with still blaming BOOOOOOOOOSSH. It's time to blame the Democrats.

You guys should not be forgiven for your astounding dishonesty & incompetence. The Patriot Act reauthorization is the perfect example of how dishonest and incompetent the Democrats have been. Man they couldn't stop whining about the Patriot Act when the other side had power yet they secretly reauthorized all of it recently. That's what their Super Majority was all about in the end. They could have done so much yet did nothing but continue all the same previous administration policies. The Democrats don't deserve to control Congress anymore. So to h*ll with still blaming BOOOOOOOOOSSH. It's time to blame the Democrats.

You hit a sore spot with me. That was one of my "well at least obama will do this" items when he won. Unfortunately the president and congress decided it was better for them to keep that unconstitutional authority that bush and his congress stole.

Nope, guess not, constitutional protection from the federal government....pfffft thats not important I guess :rolleyes:

[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Sorry Rove, Bush Lied About Iraq[/SIZE]
by Robert Parry

Link Excerpt:
Karl Rove claims “one of the biggest mistakes” of Bush's presidency was not aggressively challenging critics who charged that Bush “lied” about the reasons for the Iraq War, an accusation that Rove insists was false and unfair. But the problem with Rove’s account is that not only did Bush oversee the twisting of intelligence to justify invading Iraq but he subsequently lied – and lied repeatedly – about how Iraq had responded to UN inspection demands. So, while it may be impossible to say for certain what Bush believed about Iraq possessing WMDs, it can’t be argued that Bush didn’t know that Iraq declared that it had destroyed its WMD stockpiles and let U.N. inspectors in to see for themselves in the months before the invasion.

From the telegraph

"And, in the end, the reality is this. A few weeks ago, Prof Bernard Lewis, the great historian of the Muslim world, told Die Welt that "Europe will be Islamic by the end of the century".

"That seems demographically unavoidable."

"Given that much of what we now know as the civilised world will be Muslim, it seems prudent to ensure that what is already the Muslim world is civilised."

"And, for those who say that Islam is incompatible with democracy, we might as well try to buck that in Iraq today than in France, Scandinavia and Britain the day after tomorrow."

And here we have yet another thread trying to deflect attention away from the now fully proven FACT that Obama is the ABSOLUTE WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY, who is pissing this great country straight down the fucking toilet!

And yes people, it's a god damn fact!

What we are all seeing is the abject proof that stupid people should NEVER be allowed to vote!

rove-memoir.jpg

so Ollie what was the point of the Iraq war since it turns out my math is ok?

Sorry but i do not arbitrarily take rdeans word for anything, or yours for that matter.

fair enuf.... you pick an amount of tax money that makes you feel good about the war and then could you let me know in your opinion the reason that amount of money, the lives of American service people and the lives of innocent Iraqi civilians lost was justified?

I was (am, and always will be) a soldier, nothing makes me feel good about war. However since it had been the official policy of the USA to induce regime change in Iraq since 1998, then that war was justified. That along with almost every nation on this old earth believing that Saddam did indeed have WMD. As witnessed by his own words saying that he wanted Iran to believe he had them.

Last edited:
:lol:
Sorry but i do not arbitrarily take rdeans word for anything, or yours for that matter.

fair enuf.... you pick an amount of tax money that makes you feel good about the war and then could you let me know in your opinion the reason that amount of money, the lives of American service people and the lives of innocent Iraqi civilians lost was justified?

I was (am, and always will be) a soldier, nothing makes me feel good about war. However since it had been the official policy of the USA to induce regime change in Iraq since 1998, then that war was justified. That along with almost every nation on this old earth believing that Saddam did indeed have WMD. As witnessed by his own words saying that he wanted Iraq to believe he had them.
Shall I put up Sadaam's own words yet again?

LMAO!

And here we have yet another thread trying to deflect attention away from the now fully proven FACT that Obama is the ABSOLUTE WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY, who is pissing this great country straight down the fucking toilet!

And yes people, it's a god damn fact!

What we are all seeing is the abject proof that stupid people should NEVER be allowed to vote!

wickedklaxon.jpg

:cuckoo:

I was (am, and always will be) a soldier, nothing makes me feel good about war. However since it had been the official policy of the USA to induce regime change in Iraq since 1998, then that war was justified. That along with almost every nation on this old earth believing that Saddam did indeed have WMD. As witnessed by his own words saying that he wanted Iraq to believe he had them.

LMAO!

who is stupit enough to have believed anything Sadam said?
Kinda pathetic to base an argument on what Sadam said.

The Democrats are the worst of the worst when it comes to shallow dishonesty and hypocrisy. They were all "Anti-War" and "Anti-Patriot Act" when they thought that would get them more votes and power. How many of these same Democrats voted for the Iraq War? I seem to remember Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton being 100% behind the Iraq War. Funny how so few fellow Dems remember that stuff. The Liberal MSM of course has forgotten as well. They don't bring that up too often huh? They turned against the Iraq War when they thought that would help them politically. They did the same thing with the Patriot Act. Personally i will never believe anything a Democrat says in the future. "Anti-War?" "Anti-Patriot Act?" Yea right,what a scam.

Last edited:

LMAO!

who is stupit enough to have believed anything Sadam said?
Kinda pathetic to base an argument on what Sadam said.

But yet inspectors were supposed to believe him when he made claims about not having weapons or when he proclaimed he would not violate the terms of cease-fire??

It is precisely why he was not to be trusted and that the minute he had 1 violation that he should have had mortars and missiles pointed directly at his ass and the command of 'fire at will' given

Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton are perfect examples of how low some politicians will go to gain votes and power. Those two cretins were 100% for the Iraq War. Then suddenly they became conveniently "Anti-War." Those two also voted for the Patriot Act. Then they were against it. Now they're back to being in favor of the Patriot Act again. How can anyone trust Democrats at this point? They don't stand for anything. Just more crocodile tears from disingenuous Democrats.

Forum List

Back