Rove "Proud" US Tortured Detainees

HUGGY, I must say, I'm new here, but after reading a few of your posts, you are one brainwashed liberal SOB. God Bless the fine men and women of our military and police forces who keep our country safe DESPITE it being filled with people like you. And God Bless America for having a nation so safe, so tolerant and so diverse that people like you can walk around and spew those opinions freely. I'm sure any other nation in the world would be glad to have you as a citizen, but you chose America.

You say the "blind use" of our "fancy weapons"??? War sucks. And our weapons wouldn't be needed as often if not for "savages" like those that bombed Pearl Harbor, or initated Blitzkreig, or that bombed the WTC...twice, forcing us the retaliate. Our "fancy weapons" now enter the battlefield and MINIMALIZE civilian casualties. We lose troops on the ground because we are too humane to win the war outright. We could kill every scumbag jihadist in Iraq and Afghanistan within 2 months if we wanted, but it would kill many many innocent people so we don't.

But, let me ask you this. If those savages, the ones you say we are equal to, had access to OUR weapons, do you think THEY would hesitate to use nukes or chemical weapons on OUR innocent civilians? The USA is the most humane, charitable, tolerant nation on the planet. Where right wing gun lovers can coexist with far left whackos like you in peace at a Starbucks with no problems. Amazing country isn't it?

Don't do starbucks. Not far left. Maybe far out. Old school republican thankyou. I have no problem with weapons just the liars, hypocrits, gouls and fools that send other american peoples children to use them against brown people not for defense of our country but for support of multinational oil corps attempt to steal the resources of others lands. Do you think we are really in Afghanistan if it were not fro the proposed gas pipeline scheduled to run though that country so China will have better access to Kazicstan energy?

You are an idiot. You mostly believe what the fascists tell you on Fox and pull the rest out of your ass.

The attack on 9/11 was a criminal act. Just like the first one that landed the blind sheik a lifetime in prison. It is sycophants like yourself that will always do the bidding of the corportations buying that they are "american" companies. They are not.

You think you are strong. You are weak. You are dumbed down, boiled, seasoned and ready for the grill. There was an old "Outer Limits" titled "To Serve Mankind". You and those you follow remind me of that show. When the experts, as they were boarding the alien spacecraft, decyphered the Secret "manual" ..."To Serve Mankind"...they discovered it was a cookbook. It was too late...as are you.

HUGGY, I must say, I'm new here, but after reading a few of your posts, you are one brainwashed liberal SOB. God Bless the fine men and women of our military and police forces who keep our country safe DESPITE it being filled with people like you. And God Bless America for having a nation so safe, so tolerant and so diverse that people like you can walk around and spew those opinions freely. I'm sure any other nation in the world would be glad to have you as a citizen, but you chose America.

You say the "blind use" of our "fancy weapons"??? War sucks. And our weapons wouldn't be needed as often if not for "savages" like those that bombed Pearl Harbor, or initated Blitzkreig, or that bombed the WTC...twice, forcing us the retaliate. Our "fancy weapons" now enter the battlefield and MINIMALIZE civilian casualties. We lose troops on the ground because we are too humane to win the war outright. We could kill every scumbag jihadist in Iraq and Afghanistan within 2 months if we wanted, but it would kill many many innocent people so we don't.

But, let me ask you this. If those savages, the ones you say we are equal to, had access to OUR weapons, do you think THEY would hesitate to use nukes or chemical weapons on OUR innocent civilians? The USA is the most humane, charitable, tolerant nation on the planet. Where right wing gun lovers can coexist with far left whackos like you in peace at a Starbucks with no problems. Amazing country isn't it?
What else should we expect from Buggy?

This is a man who claimed the dude who flew his plane into the IRS buliding, for no other reason then he didn't have the ability to manage his life and sought to place the blame on others for his abject failings, was a great thing. In fact, he hopes to see more people take similar actions towards our innocent population.

Buggy's a fucking whackjob to the core. Batshit fucking crazy!:cuckoo:

You are almost right...but I'm not worried you will ever catch on really. True I respect those that put thier life on the line as opposed to pussies like yourself that just offer verbal diarhea regurgitated off of the fundimentalist Fox network.

Hey.......you......the window licking mouth breather on the short bus.......yeah.......talking to you, the one with the propeller sticking outta their helmet.........listen up.

I'm one of those "freely spewing citizens". I earned my right by being born here. Also by serving 20 years in the Navy. Everyone has a right to say what they want, even retards like you.

"Savages that bombed Pearl Harbor"? Do you know anything about the Japanese or their culture? Got news for you, when compared to them, we're about 3,200 years behind, so, WE'RE the "savages".

By the way, didn't the European people who came over here and saw someone that lived different from them "savages" also? Seems that, along with the fact we stole their land and raped it makes the Europeans the "savages".

By the way, the WTC wasn't "bombed", 2 commercial jets were flown into each of the towers.

By the way, you seem to know a lot about the military (not), wanna explain EXACTLY what weapons would get rid of the Taliban in 2 months?

No nukes by the way.........they cause too much damage. Trust me, I was an NBC warfare expert for 18 years.

By the way........after looking at the way we treated the Native Americans, the slaves, the women (remember sufferage rights?), as well as anyone who isn't in a set cookie cutter image that you've currently got going through your mind, wanna explain how tolerant and charitable we are again?

You're a n00b cum dumpster for the GOP. Take your false umbrage and form it into a nice big thick cylinder, and go fuck yourself with it.

You're one of the stupid one's aren't you? What did you do as a child, eat lead paint chips?

Hmmm....well, I see which side has the intellectual ability to debate, and which side has the ability to get angry and just curse and drop blanket name calling.

See, unlike most on the left, many of us have progressed far past racial politics. You are still obsessed with what white Europeans did to Indians. It's over. You are no different than a few people in the South who still can't give up the Civil War.

How tolerant and charitable are we? Well, numbers don't lie. America is the most charitable nation on Earth. Thats just a fact. We're the richest also, so we should be most charitable, and we are. Tolerant? Lets see. We have every race, religion and ethnicity in the world living within our borders, along with very lenient gun laws that allows our country to be heavily armed, yet, our rate of violence is relatively low. 99.5% of our land is safe to walk freely. We have drastic changes in power, without violence. We allow open marching of the KKK, gay pride parades, black panthers, and every other group imaginable, yet, not much violence. We tolerate just about any behavior and DO tolerate any and all groups who do not harm others.

Not only am I concerned what white Europeans did to Native Americans, I'm also concerned by how they treated Black people until the 1970's, how they STILL treat them in some cases, as well as how "tolerant" people are when you're not a white Christian conservative who has lots of money.

I've got news for you......they're not. Ever watch a tea party? I have, and it's pure lunacy and intolerance. Went to one when the Tea Party Express came through Amarillo.

Charitable? Well........depends..........is it "charitable" to keep your own citizenry without health care because you're interested in keeping the money in the pockets of the insurance companies?

Remember..........a nation isn't judged on how rich or powerful it is, it's judged by how it treats it's own poor.

Try again ya sperm burping gutter snipe.

Forum List

Back