Rove Is A GERMAN citizen!!!

This isn't about somebody's great grandfather. This is about whether we should be giving FOREIGNERS top security clearances and access to sensitive intelligence data. Is Rove loyal to America or to Germany? As I recall, Germany was less than helpful on Iraq. If he wants to be American, then he should renounce any loyalty to the Old Europe country and renounce his German nationality. Period. Or quit. I just find it totally appalling that a FOREIGNER is in such a sensitive position in our government. I think President Bush should dump and fast, and appoint an American to Rove's post. He can retire in his Deutschland.

bush lover said:
This isn't about somebody's great grandfather. This is about whether we should be giving FOREIGNERS top security clearances and access to sensitive intelligence data. Is Rove loyal to America or to Germany? As I recall, Germany was less than helpful on Iraq. If he wants to be American, then he should renounce any loyalty to the Old Europe country and renounce his German nationality. Period. Or quit. I just find it totally appalling that a FOREIGNER is in such a sensitive position in our government. I think President Bush should dump and fast, and appoint an American to Rove's post. He can retire in his Deutschland.

America is made up of foreigners. I am not a big Rove fan but that is irrelevant. Not to mention that even if he has dual citizenship he is still an American citizen. Therefore not a foreigner. What do you have against foreigners? Are you a Native American? Did you come over on the Mayflower?

bush lover said:

Well, if you love Bush so much, why can't you just go along with his decision??

Just kidding. Honestly, though, I'm sure Rove's security issues have already been dealt with.

gop_jeff said:
Dual, German and American, according to that story. So what?

All children born to American Service members born in Germany are given dual citizenship...as Gop said...so what...however that does not mean it changes my opinion on him...I still believe he should resign...he is taking GW down a wrong path...IMO!

archangel said:
All children born to American Service members born in Germany are given dual citizenship..

Only if one of the parents is German or they have been in Germany longer than 8 years.

The child will have a German birth certificate but will have a Certificate of Birth Abroad (from the U.S.).

GotZoom said:
Only if one of the parents is German or they have been in Germany longer than 8 years.

The child will have a German birth certificate but will have a Certificate of Birth Abroad (from the U.S.).

Must be something new...I was in Germany in 1964-1965 before being transferred to the VN era!

bush lover said:

Oh, come on, it's not like Rove just stepped off the boat. It's not unprecedented to have people not born in America or with dual citizenships high in our governement. Henry Kissenger? Tip O'Neill?

**Whoops. I was thinking O'Neill was born in Ireland. Just looked and he was born in Massachusetts. As Bill Cosby said in his dentist bit, "Neba mine. Neba mine."

ThomasPaine said:
"Danke Schoen". He's been known to goose step around his back yard.. Geeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz

ya mean he knows how to say "thank You" amazing....then again he has made a career out of kissing butt and taking names! :wtf:

archangel said:
Carl Rove is.........der Geist der stets verneint....... :dunno:[/QUO

you to inherit the spirit of the Scarecrow...

I could wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain..

ThomasPaine said:
archangel said:
Carl Rove is.........der Geist der stets verneint....... :dunno:[/QUO

you to inherit the spirit of the Scarecrow...

I could wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain..

now I can get on to important things such as dinner....kudos!

Forum List

Back