Rove Gets Demoted

onthefence said:
You sound bitter.

Bitter? Not my style. But I thought it was pretty vile for him to design a push poll asking "Would it change your opinion of John McCain if you knew he had an illegitimate black daughter?", creating the impression that he fathered an illegitimate child himself, rather than adopting her.

You think that kind of thing is ok?

jillian said:
Bitter? Not my style. But I thought it was pretty vile for him to design a push poll asking "Would it change your opinion of John McCain if you knew he had an illegitimate black daughter?", creating the impression that he fathered an illegitimate child himself, rather than adopting her.

In politics???? That's probably one of the nicer things they do.

dilloduck said:
In politics???? That's probably one of the nicer things they do.

I think Rove elevated slime to an art form.

Though I will say that a wise man I know told me that "politics is a full contact team sport" and he's probably right. :chains:

jillian said:
I think Rove elevated slime to an art form.

Though I will say that a wise man I know told me that "politics is a full contact team sport" and he's probably right. :chains:

It's all of em, Jillian. The profession is for scum.

jillian said:

No I don't. But it worked. He is morally corrupt. I agree. You just sounded bitter.

New Topics

Forum List

Back