Rove:Biden is a blowhard

because we all know what pillar of truth Rove is. He should never comment on anyone else being a liar again in his life.:cuckoo:
I just love how Cheney and Rove now are speaking out on these sort of things, for one most of us just want to forget about them and could give a shit what their opinion is!

Let them keep talking. Perhaps it will create enough anger that the House will open investigations into their crimes.

Well Huggy, I see that you are still one of those very angry liberals. I don't understand, you have the congress, the senate, the presidency and you still are very angry. What's up, have you not gotten your bailout yet?

Yes, we do have the Congress, the Senate, and the Presidency. And will have for a long time if you people continue to kiss the ass of Treasonous bastards like Rove.

Blowhard my azz. He called him a liar. I love Karl Rove! He know's a DF when he sees one.

Yep, you would love a man that has committed Treason. He outed an undercover CIA agent for political revenge on a man that told the truth.

Hee! Yes,the DNC paid a PR firm to advance that myth to the masses. Too bad it wasn't true, and the best you hacks could do was railroad Libby on a technicality. Treason? Only in your delusional mind.

Well Huggy, I see that you are still one of those very angry liberals. I don't understand, you have the congress, the senate, the presidency and you still are very angry. What's up, have you not gotten your bailout yet?

Yes, we do have the Congress, the Senate, and the Presidency. And will have for a long time if you people continue to kiss the ass of Treasonous bastards like Rove.

You won't keep those seats for long. Your elected nitwits are blowing it for 2010 nas we speak and the writing is already on the wall..

because we all know what pillar of truth Rove is. He should never comment on anyone else being a liar again in his life.:cuckoo:
I just love how Cheney and Rove now are speaking out on these sort of things, for one most of us just want to forget about them and could give a shit what their opinion is!

Let them keep talking. Perhaps it will create enough anger that the House will open investigations into their crimes.
oh yeah, call your congress people, tell them you DEMAND these investigations
DO it, i DARE ya

Forum List

Back